Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forks for pies

Seagull Harry

Nov 28, 2005
Haywards Heath
Has anyone else noticed the lack of forks available to eat your half time pie with ?
I have tried contacting the board with no success about this issue, perhaps if a few more people kick up a fuss then they will have to make sure that more are available for our half time snacks.

Is this a wind up? You've "tried contacting the board" about the lack of forks supplied by the outside caterers? I strongly suggest you get a life and stop wasting the boards time, which could be better spent arranging finance to build a stadium.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wasn't his first post on the Ask the Club forum, about exactly the same thing ? He's like a dog with a bone
:lolol:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
is there any point forking out for more plastic cutlery? just use your hands... it's what they are there for

Grendel said:
I think we should boycott the pies cos they're bloody horrible.

I think they've upgraded to Pukka pies now which are much better. Don't know when this happened though as before saturday I hadn't had one for years. WHY WEREN'T WE KEPT UPDATED ABOUT THE PIE SUPPLIES?!!! Sack the board, Magoo out now. :angry: :angry: :angry:

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
that comments given me food for thought

Seagull Harry

Nov 28, 2005
Haywards Heath
Lokki 7 said:
Is this a wind up? You've "tried contacting the board" about the lack of forks supplied by the outside caterers? I strongly suggest you get a life and stop wasting the boards time, which could be better spent arranging finance to build a stadium.

I have only posted twice (3 times now) and this is certainly the first time I have spoken about the fork situation.
I am glad that most people seem to feel as passionate about it as me.

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
i think harry just wants something to sink his teeth into

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here