Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forget Man U. Why are Chrystal Palarse such scum?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
They're from CROYDON. End of.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
They're inbred, they're imbecilels, they're illegitimate, they're not even wannabe cockneys or wannabe chavs.

Incidentally there's no 'H' in Crystal, it only occurs when your are a girl called Chrystal (although I have a relative called Krystal).

Last edited:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
the rich ones live in one of these beauties
caravan%20met%20jelle.jpg
:lolol:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Two mistakes on that muppetts scarf.
1. Obviously the spelling mistake.
2. Pride of London? You're 'avin' a bubble me old china! Palace pikeys are from Surrey; close, but no cigar.

I don't ask myself why they are scum, as that is quite obvious once you've been to that tip in North Surrey.

I ask myself; why do I waste so much energy hating the pikey twats?

:shootself

Something about them seems kinda unwashed. It's like they don't have any grooming whatsoever. You look at any scumbag palace supporter, and you see uncombed hair with no shine, a tatty old shirt that was washed with other colours so has no brightness to it, their skin is grey and spotty and their clothes don't fit them.

If you looked at England as a body, Brighton would be sleek shapely calfs, London the head and brain, Manchester and Newcastle the arms, Leeds and Liverpool the shoulders.
Croydon would be the dirty anus, with the surroundings such as Streatham and Selhurst being the hemmerhoids.

My WORD but they are just DISGUSTING.

:sick: :thud:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
If Croydon stinks sooooo much then why bother dragging yourselfs up here to watch Brighton be humilated v the mighty palace surely that`s a double wammy for you.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Croydonbloke said:
If Croydon stinks sooooo much then why bother dragging yourselfs up here to watch Brighton be humilated v the mighty palace surely that`s a double wammy for you.

We go to Croydon to remind oursleves of how lucky we are that we don't live there.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
They are geographically our closest team.

It all stems back to the 70's and in particular an FA Cup replay at Stamford Bridge where it all kicked off. I believe the referee (Ron Challis) made Horton re-take a perfectly good penalty which he then missed.

Plus there were plenty of dodgy decisions. Mullers also gave Palace fans the 'V' sign.

Thats where it started.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Some would say that this 'friendship' started a few years earlier when Palarse dropped into the then Division Three (now League 1) and played the first game of the new season at the Goldstone where Malcom Allision's much favoured team (by him anyway) lost to an Ian Mellor goal.

As most Palace fans who can remember that far back Allison made a habit of saying things that make Simon Jordon look almost reasonable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here