Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forget Man U. Why are Chrystal Palarse such scum?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Re: Re: Forget Man U. Why are Chrystal Palarse such scum?

Croydonbloke said:
:dunce: Are you desperate for attention?
no just hate all hate all scum and after spending a small amount of time of your palarse site. I hate you all even more and your inbred, caravan living, burberry hat wearing, pikey scum.:salute:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: Forget Man U. Why are Chrystal Palarse such scum?

brighton_b0y said:
no just hate all hate all scum and after spending a small amount of time of your palarse site. I hate you all even more and your inbred, caravan living, burberry hat wearing, pikey scum.:salute:

Having visited the 'Away fans end' it's quite astonding the amount of totally pointless abuse that gets heaped on any Brighton fan that pots there. Pretty pathetic that there are but a few Palarse fans who can have a debate and can differentiate between abuse and banter.

Why have an 'Away Fans End' when the vast majority of posts are from very ignorant Palarse fans ?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
They are geographically our closest team.

It all stems back to the 70's and in particular an FA Cup replay at Stamford Bridge where it all kicked off. I believe the referee (Ron Challis) made Horton re-take a perfectly good penalty which he then missed.

Plus there were plenty of dodgy decisions. Mullers also gave Palace fans the 'V' sign.

Thats where it started.

And cos we changed our nickname from the Dolphins to the Seagulls just to piss off the Eagles :lolol:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
bhaexpress said:
Some would say that this 'friendship' started a few years earlier when Palarse dropped into the then Division Three (now League 1) and played the first game of the new season at the Goldstone where Malcom Allision's much favoured team (by him anyway) lost to an Ian Mellor goal.

As most Palace fans who can remember that far back Allison made a habit of saying things that make Simon Jordon look almost reasonable.
Allison loved all the hype and seeked attention like Jordan does. He made us what we are today. Fantasic.:clap2: He changed our identity and started our great team of the mid/late seventies.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
eastlondonseagull said:
And cos we changed our nickname from the Dolphins to the Seagulls just to piss off the Eagles :lolol:
No because Dolphins are clever creatures and Seagulls are flying vermin.:) :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Croydonbloke said:
No because Dolphins are clever creatures and Seagulls are flying vermin.:) :lolol:

Well happily Eagles are far nearer extinction than seagulls.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Croydonbloke said:
In reallity. But we know in football terms it`s totally the opposite.

Oh I don't know, look at the current table.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Who's clutching at straws ? The table says it all. The 'mighty' Eagles beneath the 'humble' Seagulls' ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Croydonbloke said:
Overall as clubs go BHAE. Stop cluthcing at straws.

Look at the table CB.

If the worst came to it, we would soldier on in a lower league as we have done in the past.

If you continued your current sparkling form and went down, how long would you last in the Nationwide with your 20k a week players.

Personally I think the official reciever would get AJ's squad number.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here