• No - we were stitched up AGAIN

Votes: 13 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wienergull

Geht in Ordnung
Jul 10, 2003
Berlin Mitte
Mistimed and misjudged, but not malicious in my view (bit like Gazza tackle 1990 in that sense).

Misjudged seems to be the operative word here. Gus talks a lot in his interviews about the need for players to make the right decisions. So I suspect he will have already drawn his conclusions about his centre backs (just as he did with the full back positions), and we will see further chages in the summer.

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
It was a definite red and Camillin has excelled himself again with a totally biased commentary. Whats worse is it was stated after the match that Camillin looked at the video and still didnt think it was a sending off. All this bad co-commentating does is wind up the listener into thinking weve been done by another dodgy ref decision when in fact we havent. The penalty although definitely in the area despite some fans strong insistence that it wasnt after the match, was very harsh on leeds i thought, murray just seems to fall over, cant see any trip being made. Lucky to get that. so a point actually wasnt a bad result overall, just sickening with the bad defending and timing for their equaliser.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    10.2 KB · Views: 24

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here