Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For those of you interested in away attendances.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Can we please just 'Jamie' one of these Palace trolls. I need a good laugh. Plus there is no better warning to future candidates.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
didnt the trolls on here mock palace away support?notmuch worse than ours

It'll surely be higher than yours come May, considering we have Brighton and Millwall away still with Ipswich, Blackpool and possibly Blackburn away to draw good numbers also.

Not that I give a rats arse what happens off the pitch.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It'll surely be higher than yours come May, considering we have Brighton and Millwall away still with Ipswich, Blackpool and possibly Blackburn away to draw good numbers also.

Not that I give a rats arse what happens off the pitch.

Oh dear. Please read the sticky before posting.

D

Deleted member 2719

Your wish is my command.

View attachment 40306

Edit: [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] don't know what's going on with the second graph? Might be a bug in the system when uploading a new file with the same name as an old one.

Thanks that is great, shame you couldn't have done each bar in their club colours.

:wink:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
It would take a while to work out, but I'd quite like to see the average number of supporters taken away per mile. I think teams like Leeds and Wednesday with already large followings have a big advantage this year in terms of attendances, I bet the average distance to an away game for them this year is much less than 100 miles.

Living in Leeds it really is great to have so many of our away games this season within little more than an hours train journey. It's easy to see why they take such big followings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here