Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For those of you interested in away attendances.

Funny that because Brighton have worst home:away ratio support in the league....

which would be funny if we were claiming to have the "best away support in the Championship" - but I don't think we are - just the best home.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Funny that because Brighton have worst home:away ratio support in the league....

You'll be banned pretty soon if you keep posting in this thread.

Have a look at the Sticky for Palace posters at the top.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Re: The official we beat Brighton thread

Really ??? This is something you wrote last year :lolol:

...well in an essence your players bottled it today.

Even before Dunk got sent off passes were getting mis placed all over the place and your players looked nervous. Your players were also consistently fouling, arguing with each other for 90 mins. No cool heads today at all, where was Adam El-Had?

Bruno was the worst player ive seen this season, Bolasie looked like Pele today. Your other full back did a good job on Zaha to be fair. CMS always looks a threat but without much support to me - and Bridcutt played well for 60 mins but then lost his discipline and kept fouling.

As for decisions. Clear red card and clear second pen. Id have to see the first again as keeper had back to me... but yes Murray was going over regardless I agree.

Say what you like about our attendances but im glad we have a club where the same 14-16k turn up each week. Im afraid your new breed will have to wait at least another season before they can clap Gerrard and join in with 'You'll Never Walk Alone' again.

Last edited:

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008

Bit of a misleading statistic really as having such large home support will inevitably skew the results. Don't have the figures in front of me but I would guess Manchester United have one of the lowest ratio's in the Premiership due to having the biggest home support yet sell out every away game I would imagine. We average pretty much the same amount of away support as Palace, just because they can't attract people to home games it's a bit rich to spin that into a dig at us.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Average attendances so far..

1.) Leeds - 3048
2.) Sheff wed - 2578
3.) Forest - 2104
4.) Leicester - 2025
5.) Derby - 1508
6.) Brighton - 1412
7.) Bolton - 1404
8.) Palace - 1395
9.) Wolves - 1389
10.) Huddersfield - 1364
11.) Blackburn - 1344
12.) Middlesbrough - 1299
13.) Birmingham - 1257
14.) Charlton - 1187
15.) Cardiff - 1168
16.) Hull - 1165
17.) Burnley - 1037
18.) Watford - 970
19.) Blackpool - 934
20.) Ipswich - 811
21.) Millwall - 811
22.) P'boro - 732
23.) Bristol City - 588
24.) Barnsley - 578

Surprised by Cardiff being so low, considering they've been top pretty much all season.

Considering our location and lack of local clubs that is outstanding.

Leeds have a national following from the glory hunter fans from the 70s.

Wednesday, Forest, Derby and Leicester are all blessed with a central location (not stuck out on the South Coast), and local derbies against each other, and serveral other local matches. If we played Palarse every other week (and they gave us as many tickets as we wanted) where would we be on there then?

To be fair to Cardiff, they are not even in England, and their fans have to travel hundreads of miles to most matches.

Murry

Banned
Nov 29, 2012
Bit of a misleading statistic really as having such large home support will inevitably skew the results. Don't have the figures in front of me but I would guess Manchester United have one of the lowest ratio's in the Premiership due to having the biggest home support yet sell out every away game I would imagine. We average pretty much the same amount of away support as Palace, just because they can't attract people to home games it's a bit rich to spin that into a dig at us.

We have way more fans than palace though. Location is our only defence I'm afriad

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Huh I'm a Brighton fan. Just pointed out a fact to attendance obsessed guy...

Not you're not; you're a Palace fan. It's blatantly obvious from your username and previous posts on NSC.

Murry

Banned
Nov 29, 2012
That'll be because we have the best home support

Where were they at the Withdean. The word is plastic support.

What ever you say about Palace, their attendances hardly alter from near bottom of the league to near top of the league. I cant see their attendances increasing by much if they moved to a new ground, and I certainly cant see their fans in half and half shirts.....

Murry

Banned
Nov 29, 2012
An empty vessel makes most noise.:tosser:

Also you call me a Palace fan? Why is your avatar the picture of a Palace academy player who has just moved to the biggest club in the world nettingthem £16m?

Seems a weird one...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Also you call me a Palace fan? Why is your avatar the picture of a Palace academy player who has just moved to the biggest club in the world nettingthem £16m?

Seems a weird one...

Give it up, your previous posts confirm you are a Palace fan.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Where were they at the Withdean. The word is plastic support.

What ever you say about Palace, their attendances hardly alter from near bottom of the league to near top of the league. I cant see their attendances increasing by much if they moved to a new ground, and I certainly cant see their fans in half and half shirts.....

And you wonder why you're called a palarse fan?

And you totally missed the point I made :nono:

Edit you ARE palarse on a fishing trip
...well in an essence your players bottled it today.

Even before Dunk got sent off passes were getting mis placed all over the place and your players looked nervous. Your players were also consistently fouling, arguing with each other for 90 mins. No cool heads today at all, where was Adam El-Had?

Bruno was the worst player ive seen this season, Bolasie looked like Pele today. Your other full back did a good job on Zaha to be fair. CMS always looks a threat but without much support to me - and Bridcutt played well for 60 mins but then lost his discipline and kept fouling.

As for decisions. Clear red card and clear second pen. Id have to see the first again as keeper had back to me... but yes Murray was going over regardless I agree.

Say what you like about our attendances but im glad we have a club where the same 14-16k turn up each week. Im afraid your new breed will have to wait at least another season before they can clap Gerrard and join in with 'You'll Never Walk Alone' again.

Now toddle off onto the correct thread nige

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Can we have a 2D bar chart please...........................i like graphs.:smile:

Your wish is my command.

Fan miles.png

Edit: [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] don't know what's going on with the second graph? Might be a bug in the system when uploading a new file with the same name as an old one.

Attachments

• Fan miles.png
    Fan miles.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 58

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here