Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For the Gus Out brigade..

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Name our new manager. We've had to pay a MASSIVE lump in compo to get rid of Gus, and therefore can't poach anyone elses. Name a realistic replacement YOU will be happy with to get us to the next level.

???

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Mourhino. he's as realisitc as your scenario that we've paid lots to get rid of Gus.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Simple, if Gus goes Tanno would have to go with him leaving Charlie to take over. After 18 months of showing Gus what to do Charlie must be ready to move into the hot seat bringing Danny Cullip and Guy Butters in as his dream team.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Why all this stupid talk of getting rid of Gus....we have advanced so much under Gus....we are in a pretty safe place in the league....second best goal difference in the league...only had 4 losses...get real fellows...we have a great young manager. The trouble is too many people want instant success...I've seen every promotion side we've had from 58 onwards...time will tell but I'm happy with Gus.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Bloom has just paid nearly 100 million for a stadium and 15 million for an academy...and you think paying Poyet off would leave him potles and having to shop in the bargain basement???..I think not. He might not be very happy about it, but if he think's his long term investment and his dream of dining at the top table is in jeopardy, i'm sure he would find the funds.....Has Harry gone anywhere yet???....now his next appointment will be interesting, I wonder if he is still in contact with Barber???

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Bloom has just paid nearly 100 million for a stadium and 15 million for an academy...and you think paying Poyet off would leave him potles and having to shop in the bargain basement???..I think not. He might not be very happy about it, but if he think's his long term investment and his dream of dining at the top table is in jeopardy, i'm sure he would find the funds.....Has Harry gone anywhere yet???....now his next appointment will be interesting, I wonder if he is still in contact with Barber???

Lol...any mention of the word Poyet and in a flash your in there

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
The trouble is too many people want instant success.

I suspect that Mr Bloom will want to see success so that people continue to keep buying tickets and spending money at the stadium.

Lack of success on the pitch will mean a drop in revenue from fans not attending matches.

I therefore think that whilst instant success probably is not a requirement, an improvement on last years 10th position is, as is a realistic push for Premier league status.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
kevtherev;529.....Has Harry gone anywhere yet???....now his next appointment will be interesting said:
##

Not yet but could be setting his sat nav for St Marys for tomorrow and another interview on Meridian leaning out of the window of his car.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Lol...any mention of the word Poyet and in a flash your in there

We could do with "Flash" ah ah saviour of the universe!!!!!...To be fair mate, you ain't too far behind pointing out, that i'm in there like a flash....In truth, i really don't dislike Poyet as much as many on here believe. It's just the hero worship I can't understand, for a manager who as yet, has achieved very little....f*** knows what it would be like on here, if he actually got us up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here