Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For the first time in my life...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I just got shat on by a seagull. Orrible, nasty, spiteful little bastard.

One day, I am going to catch a seagull, wring its f***ing neck until it's immobile, but not yet dead, and make it watch as I shit all over its chicks, then shit over the little git until it suffocated. Only by that process could I consider that the equaliser.

Note to LDC lawyers and CPS: I am joking :tosser:

Last edited:

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
I had one knick my ice cream once. The xxxx waited on the roof of the shop above the door and swooped over my shoulder when i came out! I was only about 8 :( :angry:

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
The Large One said:
I just got shat on by a seagull. Orrible, nasty, spiteful little bastard.

One day, I am going to catch a seagull, wring its f***ing neck until it's immobile, but not yet dead, and make it watch as I shit all over its chicks, then shit over the little git until it suffocated. Only by that process could I consider that the equaliser.

Note to LDC lawyers and CPS: I am joking :tosser:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
I take it that it wasn't a herring gull as they're the big bastards that shit a teacup full at a time.

What you want to do is hire a Harris Hawk

20504-1.jpg

That'll sort the buggers out

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It's a foul experience, it's happened to me 2-3 times. The volume of what hits you is what hits you - the first time it happened to me was in West Street and the amount of liquid made me look up to see who'd emptied their pint glass over my head. But then, THAT stench kicks in quickly...:sick:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Actually, this wasn't the usual white/grey precipitate that could be marketed as weapons-grade adhesive. That's the worrying thing, it was a globule of pure brown, that felt I had been hit by a pebble that had exploded. Which in effect is what happened.

It felt like someone had thrown a stone at me, (it was on my back in the middle of my shoulders) and I thought it was some pikey tosser here on Western Road. Only when I heard the bastard seagull screeching with laughter did I realise that I had in fact been faecally de-flowered.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Uncle Buck said:
Got to be worth a true.

I kind of like the idea of the lazy arsed cartaker at our flats having to clear the various remains of exploded seagulls up each morning.

This summer could be great....
'Me and my Mum went for a walk and we fed the seagulls. Then Uncle Buck turned up with some baking soda, a clay pigeon launcher and an Uzi...'

view

Mar 1, 2006
Eastbourne
My first post :)

I remember once a few summers ago eating lunch and a bunch of seagulls flew over my head dropping a dead fish within feet of me, i was less than impressed but still managed to finish my big mac!

does that baking soda trick work? i remember trying to feed it to pidgeons when i was a bit younger and never saw one explode despite my best efforts

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
don't know about the baking soda but exlax works a treat on the dogs around here who shit out the back of our workshop - haven't had any doggy doo there for months!! :lol: :blush: hopefully they let their bowels go at home on their owners carpets!!

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I think the state should pay £1 for every dead pigeon and seagull you present to them. in cash.

and pikey chavs scum as well, a tenner each for them cos you'd need a car to drag them to the incinerator and that costs

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here