Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For all you West Ham haters

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I have no problem with West Ham and all this sh*t about Tevez, I can't understand how the player registration system of the premier league can take six months to find any problem?
I think they should be asking themselves how can we tighten up on our system. There was enough publicity about the Argentine players signings at the time for someone from the league to ask questions.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
fosters headband said:
I have no problem with West Ham and all this sh*t about Tevez, I can't understand how the player registration system of the premier league can take six months to find any problem?
I think they should be asking themselves how can we tighten up on our system. There was enough publicity about the Argentine players signings at the time for someone from the league to ask questions.

I know...it defies belief sometimes doesn't it

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Hungry Joe said:
I've got a soft'ish spot for West Ham and I hope they stay up for Zamora's sake if nothing else but I just can't stand this "too good to be relegated" nonsense.

No one said we're too good to be relegated. If we go down, it's because we played utter cack for 3/4 of the season.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
I don't think they'll stitch us up.....Sheff utd have too much to lose. I honestly think we'll get a draw too but Wigan are playing how we played for the first 7 months of the season....utter shite.

But, in the world of prem survival, who knows what may happen. All i know is my sphinkter is going 1p, 10p, 1p, 10p, 1p.......

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
cannedheat said:
Do you reckon the northern monkeys will stitch you up if you dont do the business at Old Trafford.

I can't see Warnock wanting to lose a game.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
jevs said:
this glorious team who won the world cup for England

I know you're being flippant but I've heard many a West Ham fan say this in complete seriousness.

A bit sad considering there were only 3 West Ham players in the squad of 22.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
To be fair, one of the three was captain and the other two scored the goals.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
The other week when Alan Ball died alot of the team that played in that final said they wouldn't have won the world cup without him.

And he didn't play for West Ham

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
cannedheat said:
Do you reckon the northern monkeys will stitch you up if you dont do the business at Old Trafford.

I'm liking that avatar

:love: :lolol: :lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Yorkie said:
To be fair, one of the three was captain and the other two scored the goals.

Yes because the whole World Cup is won by three players who appeared in the final. Never mind the other 8 in the team or the further eleven in the squad many of whom played in the earlier rounds of the competition :rolleyes:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Rangdo said:
Yes because the whole World Cup is won by three players who appeared in the final. Never mind the other 8 in the team or the further eleven in the squad many of whom played in the earlier rounds of the competition :rolleyes:

Xactly.....well said that man :clap2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I suppose I am one of those who have a pathological hatred of west ham...dont get me wrong, I think they have some decent fans, certainly I know a few who are really good blokes, however my judgement goes back to the 70's and 80's, when in my late childhood, attending games between Brighton and WH, without a shadow of a doubt, wh were the nastiest, violent, racist fans I ever encountered.

The behaviour of their fans at various home games and indeed the away games, both inside and outside the grounds I attended left its mark on me ( several in fact) and perhaps we are all supposed to believe they have all grown up and become such nice " cheeky cockney chaps" just doesnt wash.

Do I wish they go down......I am not really that fussed. They broke the rules, were fined and that is that....!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here