NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
FAIL :lolol:

Take my word for it, they were lovely, and I could see them :thumbsup:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The Goldstone, whilst walking towards it through Hove Park, or any direction come to that.
(Choke, sniff.)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Prenton Park, I seem to recall, is in an area not entirely unlike Beirut circa 1985.

I believe it's called Birkenhead.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
gay meadow used to be a tidy little place - lots of pubs on the high street, stagger over the bridge and into the stadium

shame they replaced it with the MONSTROSITY that is the pro star stadium

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the view from the top tier of the main stand at torontos bmo field looking towards the city is pretty bloody good as well - especially at night when everything is lit up

bmo1.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Inverness_Caledonian.jpg

theres your f***ing inverness!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
although personally i prefer this seaside stadium in the footballing HOTBED of lebanon

Saida+Stadium_Lebanon.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Qwest Field, with downtown Seattle to the north, and Mount Rainier to the south. LOVELY

seahawks-stadium-qwest-field.jpg

qwest-field-statium-n-mt_rainier-big.jpg

is that soccer specific? it looks f***ing BRILLIANT

the mls is BRILLIANT for scenic stadiums. vancouver are hoping to build there franchises permanent home on the SEAFRONT, with the mountains to the north and downtown vancouver to the south

northview.jpg

johnhammond

Neither John, nor Hammond
Jan 17, 2008
Utrecht
That's f***ing nice. How many does it hold?

Capacity is 70000ish; nice place to spend summer afternoons (beer and standing are both allowed, another good thing about MLS).

It's designed to be a football stadium, but they play American football there too. Vancouver's plans look good. Salt Lake are surrounded by mountains too I think, can't find any good pics though.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
is that soccer specific? it looks f***ing BRILLIANT

the mls is BRILLIANT for scenic stadiums. vancouver are hoping to build there franchises permanent home on the SEAFRONT, with the mountains to the north and downtown vancouver to the south

northview.jpg

It was built for the Seattle Seahawks (NFL), and half of it's closed for MLS games. Personally I think the stand that goes up a bit like a triangle looks weird.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here