Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Waiting for Giraffe to give us the official update

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
I keep saying to myself i'm going to keep playing the version that I am currently playing until the game lets me go no further, but after reading reports on here I give in after a week or 2.

I am currently in the 2017/2018 season managing Burnley in the Championship. I would have been much further into the future if my PC didn't overheat and crash halfway through saving.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Waiting for Giraffe to give us the official update

So is it October for actual game or demo ???

Cant wait to have the updated squad, I reckon I'd have them playing champions league in two years.

FM 2011 version - I had albion in the Europa league / uefa cup after two seasons, first year promotion to championship. second year promotion to prem and runners up in the cup to man city, meaning we qualified for europa / uefa as man city were prem winners.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Any news on an updated iPhone/iPad version?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
This will probably the first Football Manager game for years and years that I don't think I will actually buy. Got FM11 and have started about 5 different times but each time I haven't got much beyond pre season and the first league game or two. Find it too detailed now and too much of a drag to play through. I understand they are trying to make it more and more realistic but the introduction of the press conferences, and more recently agents, are just things that I don't find add anything of worth to the game. Realistic? Yes. Fun to play? No.

That said I am due a lengthy spell off work soon so I may well give it one last ditch attempt to salvage my love of it.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
think it might be earlier this year game is being released earlier than normal, so i expect a shit load of bugs

Where did you get this from? SI have only stated it's out before Christmas. They usually leave it to the very last minute to announce a "gold" date.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
On average, how many hours a week do fellow FM players spend on the game?

Just out of interest as people say they are getting to season 2020, ect...

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
So the same time as last year then (5th November 2010)?
:thumbsup:

thought it was later than that last year.

Im not sure i will get it this year, the only reason i might is Brighton being in the Championship, but i am starting to get bored of the games. That said no other manager game comes close

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Probably won't get this as there's way too many good console games coming out towards the end of the year :) Should probably add that I'm useless at FM 11 despite a lot of people trying to help me on the official thread :shrug: Finished 3rd in my first season as Brighton (in my second game with them) and lost in the play-off final, haven't really played it since.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Probably won't get this as there's way too many good console games coming out towards the end of the year :) Should probably add that I'm useless at FM 11 despite a lot of people trying to help me on the official thread :shrug: Finished 3rd in my first season as Brighton (in my second game with them) and lost in the play-off final, haven't really played it since.

Finishing 3rd is far from useless!

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Seeing as we haven't even decided on a release date yet, whoever told you that is talking nonsense.

We'll have a bit of money to spend this year in game :)

so the email i got from football manager saying early December is rubbish

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Finishing 3rd is far from useless!

It is when you hear people on hear win back to back promotions, barely losing a game and then go on to win the champions league, no?

It was more the way i played in the second season which made me give it up though to be honest, when I had a strike force of Adam Le Fondre, with Freddie Sears and Frank Nouble on loan and none of them could ever score I kind of lost interest. Players of their calibre should be able to score regardless of how poor my tactics were!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here