Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Manager 2012!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'll do what I normally do I imagine - get it, do a season or two as Brighton, lose interest, not really play it again

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
I'll do what I normally do I imagine - get it, do a season or two as Brighton, lose interest, not really play it again

i started one after January with Liverpool - bought Charlie Adam, Andy Carroll, ect and got bored by about mid season and havent played it since.

The fans were delighted at the selling of Torres to Inter though :)

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
What will make it more playable this year though, is the way you can add and remove leagues in your save game which is an idea that i have wanted for ages

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Like being able to add leagues mid way through a game

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
wish they would get rid of the 'media' side of the game with all the interviews, ect...

i just wanna play games!

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
wish they would get rid of the 'media' side of the game with all the interviews, ect...

i just wanna play games!

I'm inclined to agree.

In the good old days you could cane through a season in a relatively short space of time, progressing further and further into the future, which I always liked. It's interesting to see what the game predicts for players and clubs 5 or 10 years down the line.

These days however it takes an absolute age to complete just the one season, I'd be surprised if anyone's ever made it as far as the 2015 world cup

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
I'm inclined to agree.

In the good old days you could cane through a season in a relatively short space of time, progressing further and further into the future, which I always liked. It's interesting to see what the game predicts for players and clubs 5 or 10 years down the line.

These days however it takes an absolute age to complete just the one season, I'd be surprised if anyone's ever made it as far as the 2015 world cup

exactly.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I'm inclined to agree.

just get you assitant manager to talk to press automaticly, im on year 2023 with brighton ;)

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford

I'm currently in my 25th season on my most recent save, having managed Brighton, Walsall, Plymouth, Bradford, Norwich, Wigan and Peterborough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here