Football league show

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
let the moanfest begin :moo:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Leeds looked good as well: Becchio and Snodgrass. Warnock effect ???

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
thisthreadisuslesswithoutvideos

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Today was little coverage because there was only a few highlights from the match, which is fair enough. Only complaint is that neither the Donny manager or Gus interviews were shown, unlike the rest - but im just trying to moan about something really

just seen the pen and why didn't brez dive to save it

Funny that, was watching Guy Butter's Winchester today, and the opposition keeper didn't dive for one of the penalties in the match, which was a bit strange as I thought you were always told to pick a side and commit to it when it came to saving penalties.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Today was little coverage because there was only a few highlights from the match, which is fair enough. Only complaint is that neither the Donny manager or Gus interviews were shown, unlike the rest - but im just trying to moan about something really

:lol: :thumbsup:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Funny that, was watching Guy Butter's Winchester today, and the opposition keeper didn't dive for one of the penalties in the match, which was a bit strange as I thought you were always told to pick a side and commit to it when it came to saving penalties.

So many pens are smashed straight down the centre these days I don't think it's a bad idea if a keeper just stands his ground no different from diving left for the taker to hit right

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011

Watch it again, only a few were interviewed.

Why do you lot always feel so hard done by, your high profile start to the season is long gone now, you really are just ANOTHER Championship club.

Get over it.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It would be better named the Southampton Love In Show.
Well , they are top of the league ! They do look odds on to do a norwich and go straight through . Good luck to them .

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Well , they are top of the league ! They do look odds on to do a norwich and go straight through . Good luck to them .

what's that go to do with the price of fish-we were top last season and barely got a look in- no i agree with [MENTION=7801]00snook[/MENTION]

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
what's that go to do with the price of fish-we were top last season and barely got a look in- no i agree with [MENTION=7801]00snook[/MENTION]
That was league one ! they mainly concentrate on the championship . Look at the clowns ,for arguements sake , they are walking it and barely get mentioned .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So many pens are smashed straight down the centre these days I don't think it's a bad idea if a keeper just stands his ground no different from diving left for the taker to hit right
That

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here