Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football league show

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
That was league one ! they mainly concentrate on the championship . Look at the clowns ,for arguements sake , they are walking it and barely get mentioned .

My point was more in relation to the airtime ratio,ok i agree Championship gets more,but every week it seemed like Saint's or Huddersfield or another got more mention than us

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Why would they mention you , your outside the play offs .

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The only thing that irritates me is that Leicester always seem to be on before us. I have no objections to coverage based on table position (though ideally it would be relatively similar), but we do seem to be after them most weeks......

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
The only thing that irritates me is that Leicester always seem to be on before us. I have no objections to coverage based on table position (though ideally it would be relatively similar), but we do seem to be after them most weeks......
Agree. I'm not one to kick up a fuss about this sort of thing normally, but it seems that Leicester's games are given extended coverage (with multiple camera angles etc) every other week. They've not been above us in the table all season. Can't understand it.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here