Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Setanta Sports

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Eurosport

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Andy Gray is a commentator dim wit thats what they do analyse things, otherwise they would not be there

You twat. The context he put the fact in was one of downgrading the threat of them scoring, as in "Barcelona getting desperate now, throwing men forward, they haven't had a shot on target all night".

In a tight fixture at the end of a competition how many times have we seen a match decided right at the death?

But that's what I hate about the man, he comes out with meaningless facts and general drivel to provide background noise. He is incapable of inparting any insight in any shape or form, just states the bleeding obvious.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
You twat. The context he put the fact in was one of downgrading the threat of them scoring, as in "Barcelona getting desperate now, throwing men forward, they haven't had a shot on target all night".

In a tight fixture at the end of a competition how many times have we seen a match decided right at the death?

But that's what I hate about the man, he comes out with meaningless facts and general drivel to provide background noise. He is incapable of inparting any insight in any shape or form, just states the bleeding obvious.

Commentators are supposed to analayse in my opionion, your is obviously different to mine
Agree to disagree?:drink:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Any that show the Albion. If not they can all f*** off.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
seems to me that people prefer Sky or BBC based on which style they prefer, both are good at the nuts and bolts of sports coverage.

ITV is shit on a budget cause they dont want to spend any money. Setanta is shit on a budget cause they have no money. Channel 5 actuall is ok.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I hope all you sky subscribers never post on here about players wages and the poor state of the game and how the premiership don't give a stuff about the the rest of the clubs because you endorse everything that is wrong with the top level of football in this country.

Interesting. Completely wrong, but interesting

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I hope all you sky subscribers never post on here about players wages and the poor state of the game and how the premiership don't give a stuff about the the rest of the clubs because you endorse everything that is wrong with the top level of football in this country.

Yeah but isn't Ronaldo pretty!! :love:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
macca.jpg

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Having said that I like Macca, and reckon his analysis is more incisive than you get, by and large, on Sky. And he wears nice suits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here