Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Association Challenge Cup First Round Draw ***Official thread***

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm a little bit disappointed by the draw to be honest, was hoping for a classic tie somewhere, but we should have another round to look forward to and I'd love a little trip up north somewhere. :thumbsup:

Ben_WFC

Oct 24, 2010
Looking forward to it, would have prefered a better ground ;) but this will do I guess. Obviously the main thing for us is the money, but it would be good to see us atleast give you a decent game. We have been poor so far this year and are playing well below the potential we have, but with recent performances showing some improvment you never know.

Last year we played Swindon and took about 800 down to see us lose 1-0. With this being only an hours journey I would like to think we will bring 600+ (a drop on last year due to the crap season we are having). We have scraped through our games so far with our best performance being the 3-2 win on Saturday against Eastleigh.

As far as ticket prices go im not really fussed (we would make probably the same amount of money either way) although it would be better imo to have lower cost for attendance sake.

Ben

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here