Haywards Heath
Brighton feature coming....

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What an absolute TWUNT Billy Davies (the Forest manager) is.

Every single time I see him he's whinging about needing to make new signings. Get on with your job you sulky Scottish ARSE, and deal with it, like pretty much every other manager does.

:tosser:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Anyone just watched the football league show

Great piece about our new stadium, fans of other clubs watching this will be drooling. You may have noted the presenters comment at the end about Gus Poyet turning down Chelsea's offer of number 2. As said before these talks "did" indeed take place, but he chose to stay after further financial assurances which I always hoped and wished for..thank heavens. I'm not here to lie, only to relay what is happening behind the scenes.

Nice little dig from the Argus "sports reporters" AN especially in Friday's diary section 1st column, people in different media/websites not in the know etc. Dont think they would know a major story if it knocked on their front door in Hollingbury. Appropriately forgot to mention they had no insight/conviction until 2 days after the KLL situation was officially confirmed to go to print way before which we knew and published said story on this web-site though.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
10 threads down on the first page. Not THAT hard to look, really?

Yoda

English & European
Nice little dig from the Argus "sports reporters" AN especially in Friday's diary section 1st column, people in different media/websites not in the know etc. Dont think they would know a major story if it knocked on their front door in Hollingbury. Appropriately forgot to mention they had no insight/conviction until 2 days after the KLL situation was officially confirmed to go to print way before which we knew and published said story on this web-site though.

You do know they get about 90% of their 'scoops' from here?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I missec this aS DOwn the pub, how long does it usualty take for it to be on Iplayer??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here