Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Foootball League Show (Merged)

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
what awesome coverage haha the stadium looks mint! people who they interviewed in withdean looked a little puzzled to what was going on, but awesome coverage!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
WOW! A FLS thread that doesn't slate the programme or have a pop at Claridge! Wonders never cease! :eek:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nice clip of a comment from the Burrish Boy

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Personally, I'd leave it mate on the self-justification. You weren't wrong with what you originally posted (and way ahead of The Argus) about the serious Chelsea approach and discussions. Where you f**ked up was saying it was a done deal, because you didn't and couldn't possibly have known that without speaking to Gus himself, which you clearly hadn't.

In newspaper terms, this would have been two stories. On Day one, story saying Gus was wanted. Day Two, story saying after discussions he wasn't interested. Simple.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What about the people who can't get iplayer? Is there another link? :down:

I doubt it unless someone posts it on YouTube

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Really good feature. Gus's new office looks a bit small and i couldn't see any windows!

Don't understand Albion fans problem with Claridge. Gave 100% in his short spell as a player including the famous win at W.Ham and is always very complimentary and knowledgable about us.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Really good feature. Gus's new office looks a bit small and i couldn't see any windows!

Don't understand Albion fans problem with Claridge. Gave 100% in his short spell as a player including the famous win at W.Ham and is always very complimentary and knowledgable about us.

He does love his brown shirt dosn't he?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I blinked and missed it on Saturday night! I can get iPlayer, but unfortunately my computer doesn't have sound.......................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here