Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fooking YES!!!! Robinson Is Gone 4 Good!!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Good luck Jake, Northampton have a good set up.

It strange how people can revel in slating players that try hard and are desperate to play for their home town club. I imagine the same people would be as desperate to even make the bench for the Albion.

Just because Jake has not made top championship or premership football (yet) does not make him a bad player, Hammond, Harding and El Abd, Lynch, Elphick all seem to get imense stick from some quarters. I just find it odd...

How happy would we be if say Dunk plays for Spurs or Arsenal in the champions league, I love it when Barry plays for England, a local Sussex lad playing at the highest level.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Good luck Jake, Northampton have a good set up.

It strange how people can revel in slating players that try hard and are desperate to play for their home town club. I imagine the same people would be as desperate to even make the bench for the Albion.

Just because Jake has not made top championship or premership football (yet) does not make him a bad player, Hammond, Harding and El Abd, Lynch, Elphick all seem to get imense stick from some quarters. I just find it odd...

How happy would we be if say Dunk plays for Spurs or Arsenal in the champions league, I love it when Barry plays for England, a local Sussex lad playing at the highest level.

Its because a a group of fans we seemingly love to see our young players fail. Our youth played a massive part in keeping us a League One team when we could only dream of buying £3m strikers and also El-Abd, Elphick and Dunk played a massive role in us dominating that league last year... Yet still our fans look forward to El-Abd and Elphick "not cutting it".

Jake was a good player but not great. His curse was that he showed promise early.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here