Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fooking YES!!!! Robinson Is Gone 4 Good!!

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Good luck jake with a bit of consistentcy he will be a good player wether at this level or more probable L2.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Best of luck to him. I reckon he will do well for himself. I have a horrible feeling we're going to see him score some goals against us in the future.

Good luck Jake

At Last....Goodbye JAKEY!!! :laugh:

Remind me to slag you off on a public message bard just after you've been made redundant in the middle of a recession and don't know where your next wage packet is coming from.

Pillock :tosser:

Ignore him Jake, some people aren't worth listening to. Good luck in wherever you go in the future.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Would just like to second the comments on here of those who thought the original poster's sentiment was wrong. You're talking about the lad's future, FFS. Speaking as a member of the recently redundant, it's pretty sickening to hear somebody celebrating the bloke losing his job. Good luck in future Jake, sorry it didn't work out at the Albion for you.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
The creator of this thread brings no credit to himself or this board. Crowing about someone losing their job is just not right. Whatever you think about Jake and his talent he did his best for the Albion. Hope it all works out for you Jake. Good Luck.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Crowing about someone losing their job is just not right.

It's not, but then again dozens of people were calling for exactly that to happen to Micky Adams just a few months back...and even having a go when it was announced he's working for Ardingly College yesterday.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
It's not, but then again dozens of people were calling for exactly that to happen to Micky Adams just a few months back...and even having a go when it was announced he's working for Ardingly College yesterday.

Fair point Edna but many of us expressed sadness that Micky Adams second term had turned out a disaster and hoped that he would do well in the future.

I was saddened to see the comments regarding his Ardingly College appointment.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I hope you loose your livelihood and then we'll celebrate that.

You have to bear in mind that, to a degree, we are the ones that have been funding his flagging career for the last few years, a career which has failed to reach any of the potential he showed as a youth player.

Personally, I am not sorry to see him go and, unlike some, don't think he will establish himself as a good League 2 striker. Having said that, I wish him luck and hope he has got a trade to fall back on!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Eastbourne?

Can't see him playing above conference level now.

Aldershot want to sign him, and he enjoyed being there :thumbsup:

Also, he was used as a right-winger predominantley during his loan spell there.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Very sad to see Jake released, only 22 now and at the age of 16 became the youngest person to score for the Albion. 123 games for the first team and like Hammond and Harding before him felt lots of fans got on their backs from the off.

Heres to you Jakey Robinson Brighton loves you more than you will know. Good Luck hope you get promoted next year with the Shots.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Leave the bloke alone,He is still a lad for christ sake......No one wishes another person out of a job unless your evil,You cant say he did not try, and he wanted the best for the club............Good luck jake,and all the best.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here