Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Following on from The Roost...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
...can we have The Ruffians, a sub-section for Amex North Stand STH (ie "hardcore" fans)

None of you West Stand prawn sarnie brigade, have you lot got no respect for the memory of the Goldstone? Amex is clearly laid out the same, thus NORTH STAND IS WHERE IT'S AT.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
How about another section for out of county/out of country supporters and maybe another one for the east stand (mustn't forgt them)....where might it all end?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
...can we have The Ruffians, a sub-section for Amex North Stand STH (ie "hardcore" fans)

None of you West Stand prawn sarnie brigade, have you lot got no respect for the memory of the Goldstone? Amex is clearly laid out the same, thus NORTH STAND IS WHERE IT'S AT.

What's your definition of "hardcore"?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
we're the north stand, we're the north stand we're the north stand brighton boys SO f*** OFF

North stand massive.

Big up
Respect.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't understand this WSU rubbish, the AMEX North Stand should be like the North Stand of the Goldstone days - end of.

But those who traditionally occupied the North Stand are all now fourteen years older: teenagers are middle aged men. Middle aged men are verging on old-ness. Thus: they are all moving into West Stand territory.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
After 12 years of the majority watching from the South Stand at Withdean, many people now prefer to watch football from the side, where you do see much more of the tactics and the game.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Just back from booking 3 Ruffians ST's 2nd row from the back of the north for me & my 2 boys. (Would have been cheaper in the Family Stand but couldn't risk my frequent Tourettes outbursts causing a problem!). Gonna be like the old days minus the crush barriers!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
North stand - nearer the station, nearer the club shop, nearer the supporter's bar after the game, in with a lot of mates, not suffering vertigo, altitude sickness or breathlessness climbing 5 flights of steps.
What's not to like?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
But those who traditionally occupied the North Stand are all now fourteen years older: teenagers are middle aged men. Middle aged men are verging on old-ness. Thus: they are all moving into West Stand territory.

ahem crabapple i was a mere 14 year old in the north stand and am nowhere near middle aged thank you very much :-0

The cheek of it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here