If you all hate the roosters
If you all hate the roosters
If you all hate the roosters clap your hands

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Look at you all (well some) having a pop at each other over the best place to be at The Amex. It's going to rock wherever you are. I'm planning WSU STs but will hopefully get tickets if I can for cup matches in other areas to experience the full monty. I'm also planning to visit every bar, food outlet, betting kiosk and piss house over the course of the next few seasons to sample their delights (well maybe not every piss house). It's going to be f***ing magic I tell thee.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No doubt, only mucking about geeza.

Am surprised at the lack of people wanting to go in North Stand though, West Stand was always the Library at the Goldstone.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
You need an "end" at a ground, rather than a "side", if you get my gist. So we are going for the North Stand - the view will be fine, the noise will be there and we'll give it all we've got.

It may not be terraced, it isn't the Goldstone but I'm confident it ... will ... rock :banana:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
bit sad to see the drift from the north to the west upper. i thought the north was going to be like the old north stand?

i've an west upper ST, purchased on day 2 of the presentations, mainly because in my group we've a few old boys who wanted to sit in the east, so upper west was the compromise. but i'm starting to regret this a touch.

i guess it'll take a year or two before we all end up where we want to be. but i really did hope that after all these years the north stand would be the heartbeat of the new ground, and those season tickets would be hugely sought after and treasured with pride. i guess it's up to the younger generation to take up the mantle!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here