Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Someone PM me the pic please?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Well I haven't seen the pic but if some dumb tit takes a flare into a football ground then I hope he does get banned for life. Good riddance.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I stand corrected, was going to get a white one but couldn't be f***ed in the end as everywhere I tried would only sold them in packs, so didn't bother.
Glad I didn't now because I'm really tall, they would have clocked me straight away !

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Take a flare your asking for trouble as they simply have the ability to kill or seriously mame , with all angles of a ground covered by cctv now probably not a good idea by any stretch of the imagination , if you feel the need to attract attention to yourself without being charged with carrying an offensive weapon use smoke tubes they come in all colours, though dont buy the orange ones as your likely to be targeted by a american air strike at half time

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Take a flare your asking for trouble as they simply have the ability to kill or seriously mame , with all angles of a ground covered by cctv now probably not a good idea by any stretch of the imagination , if you feel the need to attract attention to yourself without being charged with carrying an offensive weapon use smoke tubes they come in all colours, though dont buy the orange ones as your likely to be targeted by a american air strike at half time

Not that I know what I'm taking about in the slightest, so please correct me if needed but how will a hand held distress flare kill someone ?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Please note:

Some people have sent me PM's regarding the picture I posted then removed this morning.

Its all been very civil etc etc but I will not send the picture via PM.

So please, no more PM's :)

Thanks!

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
I stand corrected, was going to get a white one but couldn't be f***ed in the end as everywhere I tried would only sold them in packs, so didn't bother.
Glad I didn't now because I'm really tall, they would have clocked me straight away !

You can buy single white ones. I have some in doors and blue, red and orange.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not that I know what I'm taking about in the slightest, so please correct me if needed but how will a hand held distress flare kill someone ?

by setting them alight ? ???
Some knobhead at Peterborough chucked the flare that was lit after the 1st goal was scored onto the pitch which could have been nasty as it whizzed past peoples heads. :(

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That was the stewards by all accounts :laugh:

The flare was set off about 8 feet from where me and Russ were standing , talk about a smokescreen :lolol: the next thing I know some twat has lobbed it onto the pitch , another few feet to the right and it would have hit Ankergren.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that the idiot who lit and threw the flare at the end of the game, well didnt throw it but dropped it in amongst many supporters, deserves to be banned and has no excuse should that action be taken by either the club or police.

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
I think that the idiot who lit and threw the flare at the end of the game, well didnt throw it but dropped it in amongst many supporters, deserves to be banned and has no excuse should that action be taken by either the club or police.

Woking game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here