Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flare!!!

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
Yes, right at then end after the penalties, at least the other one at the start was thrown onto the pitch and could be seen and avoided, unlike the one I am talking about, at the end of the game

Didn't see it as left straight after the last one, saw the smoke when I was walking round the back of the stand.

Peterbourgh was ok. done really well, the police will never catch HIM :laugh:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Love a flare as much as any other fan but dropping it on the path where everyone was walking was bloody stupid.
Especially as there were little kids wandering around near it.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Hopefully this one won't get anyone banned.

Attachments

• 0,,10433~3762607,00.jpg
    0,,10433~3762607,00.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 241

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
[yt]OJLurQjOoFs[/yt]

I'll have to admit I shamelessly stole the picture from this video, if anyone is interested. Quite why it's got 'English Football Hooligans' is beyond me, mind...

Helter

Jan 4, 2010

BHAboi

Jan 26, 2009
BHA

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The other point is that, if some knobs decide it's exiciting to lob flares onto the pitch, how soon before the FA decide to take action. Possibly ban away fans or home games behind closed doors etc. Great, seems a win win situation to me!!!!!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That is not the case, I think that it is more a question of being sensible and being aware of the dangers that one idiot with a flare could cause.

Without wanting to be a killjoy, I did read on the Ipswich fan's blog about the game at Woking, that someone lost consciousness in the Woking end, behind the goal, with smoke inhalation. Using a flare with a roof is going to keep the smoke trapped.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here