Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fixtures - 24/25

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Me too. Everton set to have a nightmare summer. Look set to lose Branthwaite and Onana and offering contracts to Coleman and Young. Going through a protracted sale and still got PSR pressures to sell without buying.

Hopefully we'll get them in a state of flux.
If Pickford could get an injury in the euros and misses this that would be great

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
As much as we were excited in this household for this morning announcements it’s all a load of “meh”

I don’t choose which aways to go to they generally choose me, I sometimes have things on at the weekend sometimes personal sometimes work, sometimes I can make it on the Saturday but not the Sunday, sometimes if it gets moved it works to my advantage, so in a nutshell I’ll be doing what I’ve always done and simply looked one month ahead.

The only one that’s stood out for me so far is Newcastle as I know I’ve got a 4 day weekend off so I’m cautiously looking forward to that.

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
Me too. Everton set to have a nightmare summer. Look set to lose Branthwaite and Onana and offering contracts to Coleman and Young. Going through a protracted sale and still got PSR pressures to sell without buying.

Hopefully we'll get them in a state of flux.
Certainly their pre-season friendlies won't have tested them enough: Salford, Coventry, and Preston. It's almost as if they had planned on playing in the Championship next season!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
As much as we were excited in this household for this morning announcements it’s all a load of “meh”

I don’t choose which aways to go to they generally choose me, I sometimes have things on at the weekend sometimes personal sometimes work, sometimes I can make it on the Saturday but not the Sunday, sometimes if it gets moved it works to my advantage, so in a nutshell I’ll be doing what I’ve always done and simply looked one month ahead.

The only one that’s stood out for me so far is Newcastle as I know I’ve got a 4 day weekend off so I’m cautiously looking forward to that.
Start training now.

The Challenge Survival GIF by National Geographic Channel

papachris

Does anybody know whether europa league matches are still Thursdays and will there still be a round in the first week of October as we had last year. The reason I ask is looking when the Tottenham game is it will likely be moved to the Sunday. I am planning flights etc

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It is what it is (as someone once said). Really not bothered about the order of games or reading all this contrived stuff about easier or harder runs of games (doesn’t overly matter until the arse end of the season imo) and only tend to selfishly look at specific dates and what games I’ll have to miss (loads this season unfortunately due to other plans)

Sussexscots

3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 3, 3, 3, 3 ,3 ,3 3 coach chuggers
Does anybody know whether europa league matches are still Thursdays and will there still be a round in the first week of October as we had last year. The reason I ask is looking when the Tottenham game is it will likely be moved to the Sunday. I am planning flights etc
Thursday 3 October is matchday 2 of the Europa League. Dates here:

So Spurs almost certainly to be moved to Sunday, albeit I guess it could be moved to Monday night.

papachris

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Have any of our first games been picked for TV? I think I saw on here that the first TV picks would be revealed at the same time as the fixtures, but haven't spotted them anywhere...

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
Have any of our first games been picked for TV? I think I saw on here that the first TV picks would be revealed at the same time as the fixtures, but haven't spotted them anywhere...
Only the first matchweek has been accounted for, and we have a 3 pm Saturday kick off then.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Between now and 5 July. Matchday one is chosen. Everton will be 3pm Saturday.

1718712030895.png

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Disappointed Brentford at home Boxing Day simply because its so a ain getting there to point its impossible personally, but at least its a naff opposition not bigger match I suppose. Good to know 1st match will be 3pm Saturday - quite a novelty Saturday 3pm these days! Shame end away from home as if we need a result demand for away tickets bound to outstrip supply. Roll on start of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here