Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First time in the north stand today

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
LOVED it. Going back in for the Newcastle game (if we beat twrex) it was just brilliant, loads of fun.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
absolutely :) no more stairs either. does anyone know if i can move?

There are 2 seats in front of me that I've never seen used, block b row I seats 323 & 324 I think. Give the ticket office a call

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I wonder if the North stand atmosphere will spread to both East and West lower.

The whole North End of the stadium will be absolutely rocking. Brb while I get in my time machine and go back to 2014. (We're in the Prem by the way! :thumbsup: )

D

Deleted member 18477

North is very appealing. Shame about the view from behind a goal tho! Think I'll stick with shit views for away games only!

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton
The whole North End of the stadium will be absolutely rocking. Brb while I get in my time machine and go back to 2014. (We're in the Prem by the way! :thumbsup: )

That won't work as the world ends this year..........definately as confirmed by the latest Lynx advert!!!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Not generally the same for cup games though as many regulars don't turn up, but as its the toon maybe it will be.

Oh I agree, wsu goes silent with non regulars

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
is it worth changing now, or when I renew my season ticket though, because there's only a handful of games left

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here