Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First time in the north stand today

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
For the record I thought the West was quite good yesterday. Both ends upper and lower.

Miles better than the cup game.

TB

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
LOVED it. Going back in for the Newcastle game (if we beat twrex) it was just brilliant, loads of fun.

You were a couple of rows in front of me , i didn`t think i`d seen the shirt before,the atmosphere is not the same at cup games as many regulars are missing.I don`t think there will be too many not renewing in that area of the north thats where the songs tend to start

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
You were a couple of rows in front of me , i didn`t think i`d seen the shirt before,the atmosphere is not the same at cup games as many regulars are missing.I don`t think there will be too many not renewing in that area of the north thats where the songs tend to start

oh aye? I felt right at home in there too, fact is only the blokes behind me in wsu join in when i sing, and it takes a while to build up, naturally, but in the north stand you're willing. I'll be moving on down.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Nice one, see you next season

i was going to call the ticket line to move to the north stand but wouldn't that be a hassle? there's 10 games to go, might as well wait till renew.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
i was going to call the ticket line to move to the north stand but wouldn't that be a hassle? there's 10 games to go, might as well wait till renew.

Take any chance you can and try to get a seat near where you were yesterday,there will not be many available next season and i think those that are will go to the people on the waiting list

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Take any chance you can and try to get a seat near where you were yesterday,there will not be many available next season and i think those that are will go to the people on the waiting list

ok mate tuesday might be the day then

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Wonder how easy or difficult it is going to be to re locate. I'm in the wsu and whilst I like the side on view from above pitch level, it's just a little to far away for my liking. Was thinking East Stand upper would be perfect...Would go for the North if it was steeper, but I served my time standing behind a goal, getting a bit old now and like a good old moan with my pie.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The view is dire though.
Have to agree with you. WSL was fantastic for viewing the one match i was in there but i like the atmosphere in the north so won't be moving.

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
The view is dire though.

row R just to the right of the goal is an excellent view, i could imagine it being quite poor near the bottom though but remember its always going to be better than the withdean!
we may have some rivals from the topless lads in west stand lower though, quality stuff! :clap:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Maybe it is just be but my seat back row centre I have no complaints about the view, If anything I think it is more exciting from that view.

I been is WSU and WSL now and although the view was alright, I was so incredibly bored it was untrue!

Bouncing yesterday.:banana:

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton
The view is dire though.

The view is not 'dire' as you get used to watching football from the position (angle) you sit in.

I sit in Row X and I love it......I can see most of the action and the interesting replays from the South end are mostly shown on the big board; and or course the atmosphere.

If I want a 'perfect' view withou the atmosphere I watch the league show

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here