Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First streaker at the AMEX

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'd like to APOGOLIZE for my BEHAVIOUR last NIGHT, I had 2 pints of FOSTERS and got CARRIED away literally and the STEWARD (NMH I think) who GROPED my cock as he was CARTING me off is a f***ing WEIRDO.

ANY offers for a FAMILY Stand season TICKET as I've NO use for IT now ?

:lolol:

I noticed that fat female steward from H block ran over to get involved as usual.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
I really don't like that steward. She was a dick at Withdean and still is now, thinks she runs the place.

Is she the one with no front teeth that does North Stand block C ???

Sent from my bed in my garden shed !

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
I don't know what she is like as a steward, but I had a good chat with her in Dick's Bar the night before the Doncaster match and she seemed sensible to me.

Also met another steward (1901 club) in Gatwick departures the morning after the Hull City game, very friendly and chatty. Off on a holiday to Florida as a break from her husband who need lots of care.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Both my teenage daughters accompanied myself & Mrs Nomore last night. 'Dad, does that happen every game?', I was asked. Thankfully not was the reply!

I'd like to APOGOLIZE for my BEHAVIOUR last NIGHT, I had 2 pints of FOSTERS and got CARRIED away literally and the STEWARD (NMH I think) who GROPED my cock as he was CARTING me off is a f***ing WEIRDO.

ANY offers for a FAMILY Stand season TICKET as I've NO use for IT now ?

:clap:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Blimey charley he got a fair distance then!!

Had this been on a Saturday afternoon in front of 20 thousand Brighton fans I wonder what they would have been shouting?

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Is she the one with no front teeth that does North Stand block C ???

Sent from my bed in my garden shed !

Nope, if I am thinking of the one you are she is a very nice woman. This steward I am talking about used to stand glaring at H Block at Withdean every game with the " Response " team, can't stand her.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
For a while at Withdean (season 2009/10 and possibly beyond), there was surprisingly, a goodlooking and slim female steward (dark hair) monitering blocks B to D South stand.

Made a change from the usual bunch of commando's (in their own lunchtime) and podgy females.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
streaker deserves everything he gets - ban, indecent exposure, etc....but what's the difference between this and the naked cyclists who expose themselves to unsuspecting parents and children every year in public places in Brighton? and the ones who do it (or are extremely close to it) at Pride?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here