Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First streaker at the AMEX

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I think you need lighten up!! My ten year old daughter found it very funny!!

Like i said it was funny but maybe he should have waited till the next league match ??????
He will get nicked barred for life and auto on the SO reg for that too.
Believe me my sense of humour is far more twisted than yours mate !!

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
i thought it was very funny - classic rugby tackle from the steward. i think he should have been made to stay out on the touchline naked for the entire second half then given a life time ban............

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
If he gets done for indecent exposure and ends up on the sex offenders register he won't find it so funny.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I imagine most of the kids there were old enough to have a laugh at it, but, find it a BIT odd that the streaker would choose this game of all games to do it at.

Direct Dave

Oct 26, 2011
If he gets done for indecent exposure and ends up on the sex offenders register he won't find it so funny.
Apparently there's a good chance he will get both, as well as a lengthy ban. I know I wouldn't find it too funny, to see a grown man expose himself to my 10 year old girl...

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
2 things i really REALLY hate.....streakers and mexican bloody waves
had both last night :rant:

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
MASSIVE difference between exposing yourself and streaking ?! Its all about the context. I bet loads of the kids found it funny and others didnt understand or see it. Some people need to lighten up, andthat wont stop us getting another game, 1000's of scots got on the pitch and broke the goal and wembley but they didnt stop playing games their did they ??

Direct Dave

Oct 26, 2011
MASSIVE difference between exposing yourself and streaking ?! Its all about the context. I bet loads of the kids found it funny and others didnt understand or see it. Some people need to lighten up, andthat wont stop us getting another game, 1000's of scots got on the pitch and broke the goal and wembley but they didnt stop playing games their did they ??

The MASSIVE difference between exposing and streaking, is west upper and west lower. West upper, kids watched a man jumping around on the pitch, front row of the west lower, kids watch a man jumping up and down with his penis hanging out, I don't care how funny that seems to you, but to me a man showing his penis to children is sick, no matter where it is!

2 things i really REALLY hate.....streakers and mexican bloody waves
had both last night :rant:

Mex wave kept the kids happy as for the sex offender:wanker: i don't understand it? euro 88 the england fans refused to take part in the mex wave at one point it hit the england section from both sides at the same time only to be met by a 5,000 handed agincourt wave:hilton::moo::hilton: The announcer pleaded with the england fans to take part:facepalm:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
The group of 81 young Newhaven girls FC found it very amusing! I have to say that it was deffo not the time or the place!

Will the twat really be charged with offences or just receive a lifetime ban?

I think that if he's a BHA fan then a ban should be enough... SO offenders list is a bit strong IMO, for being a complete muppet!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here