Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First signs of bottling it creeping in

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Scraped it tonight. Another play offs lottery looms. Still, mildly better than last season I guess.

You are clearly fishing - no-one could be that stupid.

I'll bite anyway. Surely last night was a sign that we are anything but bottlers.

After half an hour we were comfortable but then allowed Forest to get back into the game. Instead of folding though, we dug in and kept plugging away. If Hughton was a bottler he wouldn't have made those attacking substitutions. If they players were bottlers, they wouldn't have kept driving into the box in injury time.

Yes it was scrappy

Are we bottlers - absolutely not.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
As we are going to win all of our remaining games, we will probably finish second at worst.

Next season though.......?

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
I'd far rather be placed in close third with momentum and Chris Houghton in charge than leading the pack.

Have got to say that auto looks the most likely outcome. Bring it on!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
You are clearly fishing - no-one could be that stupid.

I'll bite anyway. Surely last night was a sign that we are anything but bottlers.

After half an hour we were comfortable but then allowed Forest to get back into the game. Instead of folding though, we dug in and kept plugging away. If Hughton was a bottler he wouldn't have made those attacking substitutions. If they players were bottlers, they wouldn't have kept driving into the box in injury time.

Yes it was scrappy

Are we bottlers - absolutely not.

See Post 44, 48 and 50

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here