Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
1187540.jpg

£millions well spent, great shots!!!!

:rolleyes:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
That thing isn't there to take pictures, it's there to bring back rock samples to attempt to work out whether there was ever life on Mars.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
If you look on the horizon...This thing from nasa could be in the shit coz it looks as if the tide is coming in!

:shootself

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
early pictures, colour ones to come, wont be bringing back samples only examining (sp?) them on the surface. Searching mainly for signs of a previous water mass (or life as some donuts call it).

Shame the Beagle2 lander died (one more chance of finding it coming soon), another landed expected to land in a couple of weeks.

Forget which but either the Mars Express or some NASA craft is going to photo the ENTIRE planet at up to 10 square metres with the option to photograph at 2 square metres - meaning that "Face" object will be finally classed as a MOUNTAIN and not some ancient Alien sculpture :)

All this interests me as I like this kinda thing!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
What gets me on that issue is if Neil Armstrong was the first on the moon then who the F*** was filming him getting out the landing moon??

:clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
The Northstander said:
What gets me on that issue is if Neil Armstrong was the first on the moon then who the F*** was filming him getting out the landing moon??

That was Dave the Cameraman :D

I reckon neil got out first, placed the camera THEN done the speech to make it look good!

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
The Northstander said:

The film that they usually show is actually Buzz Aldrin getting out of the lunar lander and not Armstrong. :dunce:

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
You could build a brilliant football stadium there, do they have nimbys on Mars?

I will be signing that well know David Bowie song all night now.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
How much is my plot of land on the moon really worth. Who owns the moon!!!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
The Northstander said:
£millions well spent, great shots!!!!

Another thing you haven't mentioned is that the picture is a single, flat shot from a 3-D 360 degree high-res shot of the landscape. The whole thing will be quality. Especially with those retro 1970s 3D glasses.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
The Northstander said:

Did you know as well that in the background of the footage of the moonlanding is the the american flag flapping in the wind - one problem ! There is no atmosphere or wind on the moon so it would not be flapping about, it would be limp and motionless.

Lying yank bastards !! :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here