Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First Palace game today and..

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wasn't sure if it was you or one that had been assigned by a moderator.

Moderators wouldn't have been that cruel.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Why has he not been banned yet?

No one has reported it.

I seem to remember that his account of happenings somewhat conflicted with what actually happened.

Either way, if he really has ventured up to South London, kudos to him managing to take his dying father all that way. I'm sure if I were dying, that would be the first place I would wish to visit every other week.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Is a mod going to ban this ****? Can't believe what sh*t they allow to be posted on this forum nowadays as a wind up.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Is a mod going to ban this ****? Can't believe what sh*t they allow to be posted on this forum nowadays as a wind up.

He's not actually being offensive, is he? It's just plain daft. He's not responded to an obvious rubbish tale and people are getting rather over excited about it.

Besides which, I don't think anyone has reported him or his post.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Looking at BOFs thread above, sounds like you have to report it first.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
We can merge this thread with the Shittu one, right?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
And this is why i despair at the mods and NSC isnt what it used to be. No wonder I dont come on here as much now. Should have been moved to childish raamblings soon after posting.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I take back everything i've said about you Dougie!

I didn't take it personally doc . Btw watching motd last night ( main game ) I noticed a very famous person in with the Sunderland fans celebrating wildly as fletcher run in front of them . Here's a clue " only fools and horses "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here