Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First Palace game today and..

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
great game and atmosphere, and some slick passing thrown in as well.
Bit disappointed to not see a thread on the match, you haven't lost interest already have you ?
Level goal difference and 6 points on the board, onwards and upwards.

Good late point for you against the rodney's btw.

mong

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I know it's belated but I probably wished my good friends 'Palace Mark' 'Palace Dan' and 'Palace Sim' some sort of begrudged "con....congr...co" you know the word. I'll pass it on to you too

Cheers Doc.

It's the main match on motd tonight, I know you'll be watching .

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

You are probably a little young to get this but did you play your joker?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
You are probably a little young to get this but did you play your joker?

Didn't your lot say it was a relegation 6 pointer ?
Anyway motd is on soon, it's a footballing treat.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Great game and atmosphere, and some slick passing thrown in as well.
Bit disappointed to not see a thread on the match, you haven't lost interest already have you ?

Good late point for you against the Rodney's btw.

6 points on the board, palace must be special and get double points compared to everyone else.

Cheers Doc.

It's the main match on motd tonight, I know you'll be watching .

suck a fart, i'm curried up, the boy's in bed, me an the old lady are doing an impersonation of that really smug couple on that betway advert, that one where the tart has clearly got a gambling problem, so when ive finished telling you my life story i'm hoping to get my leg over, but after 20 years of 'marital bliss' i'll probably nick off early with a copy of Razzle

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Didn't your lot say it was a relegation 6 pointer ?
Anyway motd is on soon, it's a footballing treat.

No. You said six points on the board. I have already seen your second half, in the pub, after the game. (Well I say seen, it was on in the background).

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
suck a fart, i'm curried up, the boy's in bed, me an the old lady are doing an impersonation of that really smug couple on that betway advert, that one where the tart has clearly got a gambling problem, so when ive finished telling you my life story i'm hoping to get my leg over, but after 20 years of 'marital bliss' i'll probably nick off early with a copy of Razzle

Sounds like a plan.
The boy Line acre is just coming on, tune in.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
WOW, just WOW.

After becoming a Palace season ticket holder then thought I'd just watch the top games ie, Chelsea, Man U etc and we ventured up for our first game today and WOW!

Brilliant atmosphere and end to end action, penalty and red card, it was like a cup final and speaking with Palace fans then this is the norms. They didn't even search my my bag even when I said I could have a bomb in it, they just laughed and said enjoy the game.

Didn't pay for our train fair either as when going threw gates said Brighton season ticket holders and they let us pass :lol:

The day was brilliant. Cheap and great football :cool:
Thanks for the update, I think its great when PL supporters take the time to converse with us minnows. Congratulations on your win and enjoy Match of the Day later.

:)

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Going to bed, rather tipsy or smashed, great day and that's what footy is about. I'm now a die hard Palace fan. Can't wait till the next game, night :)

Today will be your only win until January so you might as well enjoy it. You'll be falling down the table with the leaves in autumn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here