Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First Palace game today and..

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
WOW, just WOW.

After becoming a Palace season ticket holder then thought I'd just watch the top games ie, Chelsea, Man U etc and we ventured up for our first game today and WOW!

Brilliant atmosphere and end to end action, penalty and red card, it was like a cup final and speaking with Palace fans then this is the norms. They didn't even search my my bag even when I said I could have a bomb in it, they just laughed and said enjoy the game.

Didn't pay for our train fair either as when going threw gates said Brighton season ticket holders and they let us pass :lol:

The day was brilliant. Cheap and great football :cool:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Your a tit. No idea why u think we care. Need to find some friends mate or maybe pop on the palace forum. Funny u went to the game they won yet we did not hear about u r fablous season ticket in the opening game of the season. Have you posted that picture yet?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
What a ****, ****off too the palace boards and tell them how good they are.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
WOW, just WOW.

After becoming a Palace season ticket holder then thought I'd just watch the top games ie, Chelsea, Man U etc and we ventured up for our first game today and WOW!

Brilliant atmosphere and end to end action, penalty and red card, it was like a cup final and speaking with Palace fans then this is the norms. They didn't even search my my bag even when I said I could have a bomb in it, they just laughed and said enjoy the game.

Didn't pay for our train fair either as when going threw gates said Brighton season ticket holders and they let us pass :lol:

Good job a woman steward didn't search your fanny pack .

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Going to bed, rather tipsy or smashed, great day and that's what footy is about. I'm now a die hard Palace fan. Can't wait till the next game, night :)

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
6a00d83451eb0069e2011570ea5170970c-800wi

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Going to bed, rather tipsy or smashed, great day and that's what footy is about. I'm now a die hard Palace fan. Can't wait till the next game, night :)

You're a massive tw@t. You should fit right in.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Why has he not been banned yet?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
WOW, just WOW.

Not even 1/10 (and I appreciate I am replying to Billy No mates thread to help his hard on).

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good job a woman steward didn't search your fanny pack .

No joy then Dougie? Seems like you need some help there.

sumo_wrestler_boy.jpg

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Great game and atmosphere, and some slick passing thrown in as well.
Bit disappointed to not see a thread on the match, you haven't lost interest already have you ?
Level goal difference and 6 points on the board, onwards and upwards.

Good late point for you against the Rodney's btw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here