Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

first celebrity you fancied/fantasied over

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
When I was much younger I had a David Essex poster on my wall:lolol: I also liked Micheal Praed when he was in Robin Hood on TV

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Brady's Old Lady said:
Alexandra Bastedo from the Champions (late 60's series about 3 people who get special powers after a plane crash in the himalayas). She lives in brighton I think.

She used to go to my school.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Then it was Adam Faith. Now it's Nigel Harman!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Harold said:
Debbie Harry for me too, Kim Wilde was next and then I'm sure sit-com actress called Lysette Anthony (I think). Can't remember what she was in though back then.

Lysette Anthony did do a p/shoot for US playboy, around the same time. But someone else with more computer no how will have to find it.

As for Sarah Greene doing a feature about corsets on blue peter, it sent me into an uncontrolable spazzy fit for weeks.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Kylie when she was in neighbours, and that bit in the Lucky video when she was in the bath, oh man.... :p

letsparty1979

Oct 12, 2003
burgess hill unfortuntely
Tiffany was for me as well, i remember i bought the song i think we were along now, and i thought she was well sexy, isnt much now, i saw her on boot camp, but back then i was about 10 and she must have been 16 or 20, she was hot

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
The blonde one from Abba, come to think of it the two birds weren't bad either!!

:lolol:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I'm sure there were some before, but the first celebrity I can really remember fancying is Melissa Joan Hart back in her "Clarissa Explains It All" days. Superb way to start your Saturday as a youngster

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I quite liked Toyah Wilcox in her hey-day.

However my biggest teenage crush was Phillipa Forrester when she was in the Broom Cupboard presenting CBBC. :drool:

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
NMH said:
I was wondering about the Patti Smith fan - surely not the Patti who went with Springsteen? She bore more resemblance to Chrissie Hynde - ridden hard and put away wet!
There's a Patti Smyth who was alright - isn't it that one?

I was the PS fan. Think you've got a bit mixed up, NMH. Patti Smith did write a song with Springsteen (Because the Night) but she didn't sing with him nor go out with him - you're thinking of Patti Scialfa (who did both).

There is a Patti Smyth, who's something to do with modern art and is married to John McEnroe, but I have no idea what she looks like.

My Patti (if I can put it like that) does bear a resemblence to Chrissie Hynde though. And yes, she was someone else I used to fancy when I was a hormonal teenager.

Jul 20, 2003
Linda Carter
Felicity Kendall
Jenny Aguter
Betty Rubble
Claire Grogan
Louise Jameson
Carrie Fisher

I could go on and probably have and probably will

I like this game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here