Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

first celebrity you fancied/fantasied over

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Debbie Harry for me too, Kim Wilde was next and then I'm sure sit-com actress called Lysette Anthony (I think). Can't remember what she was in though back then.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Brady's Old Lady said:
Alexandra Bastedo from the Champions (late 60's series about 3 people who get special powers after a plane crash in the himalayas). She lives in brighton I think.

She's from Brighton. My dad was her drama teacher.

My own fantasy figure was Patti Smith. Thought she was the sexiest woman I'd ever seen. Actually, I think Patti Smith circa 1975 is still the sexiest woman I've ever seen.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Felicity Kendall
Suzi Quatro
Valerie Singleton

Much later, I also fancied Bronwyn from Neighbours (Rachel Friend) and Jane from Neighbours (Annie Jones?). Weren't they both involved in the belly dancing, or has my mind made that up?

Sarah Greene when so was on Going Live or whatever it was called.

In response to Bucks Fizz lady lovers, I met them when I was about 10 and have pictures (somewhere) of me being cuddled by Cheryl Baker and that Jay one (I seemed so innocent to them, but I'm sure I was having bad thoughts that I would be able to understand a couple of years later!).

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sarah Greene, good call, as is Elizabeth Sladen.

Miss Brahms from Are You Being Served also figures, plus Felicity Kendal in The Good Life.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Felicity Kendal in the Good Life - I still enjoy watching the repeats even now. Also Joanna Lumley as Purdey in the New Avengers, though loooking back I'm not sure why

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
Maggie Moon , the singer off- "Name that tune! "
the Tom O'Connor days

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Harold said:
then I'm sure sit-com actress called Lysette Anthony (I think). Can't remember what she was in though back then.

Good call- three up two down with Michael Elphick me thinks..

Late addition;

Sonja Kristina from the band Curved Air.
Probably the best looking woman in rock, ever.

I was wondering about the Patti Smith fan - surely not the Patti who went with Springsteen? She bore more resemblance to Chrissie Hynde - ridden hard and put away wet!
There's a Patti Smyth who was alright - isn't it that one?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Kim Wilde, Linda Lusardi and tragically Tyne Daley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here