Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First ASHES Test

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
no fight, no organisation, no imagination, really a piss poor performance. i only hope strauss and bowlers wise up or its gonna be a long old summer. and as for the so called batsmen....

DJB1975

Jul 9, 2009
London
Why was Onions overlooked?:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:. If they go back to Harmison i will not be best pleased, when it REALLY matters hes all over the place.

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
Why was Onions overlooked?:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:. If they go back to Harmison i will not be best pleased, when it REALLY matters hes all over the place.

and why was monty picked! cant buy a wicket for northants but good enough for the aussies! hauritz looks by far and away the best spinner even after his poor showing in the warm ups. but he has quickly learned how to bowl in english conditions backed up by a captain who sets half decent fields to suit his bowling and to expose chinks in the batsmens armoury, priors dismissal was a great example! watch and please learn strauss!

DJB1975

Jul 9, 2009
London
and why was monty picked! cant buy a wicket for northants but good enough for the aussies! hauritz looks by far and away the best spinner even after his poor showing in the warm ups. but he has quickly learned how to bowl in english conditions backed up by a captain who sets half decent fields to suit his bowling and to expose chinks in the batsmens armoury, priors dismissal was a great example! watch and please learn strauss!

Agreed. Panesar just hasn't got enough variation.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Calm down, we'll be taking the lead in a minute.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Calm down, we'll be taking the lead in a minute.

well said..... if we can set them 25-40 to get in 10-15 overs they may panic...:dunce:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If the situation was reversed, we'd all be cursing the bloodyAustralians, and grudgingly admiring their typically cussed resistance.

England do the same and we're all 100% convinced they'll be all out within the next three overs

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here