Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Final tall girl instalment.......

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
NMH said:
Exactly, just listen to tedebear and stop kissing female arse, they hate it.

Now listen to NMH; after a good session with a new girlfriend, slap her on the arse and tell her she has to be on the road within the hour as you have another date later that day/evening.

Then go out, and don't be answering your phone for at least 24 hours.

She will be gagging to shag you again, it's all she'll be thinking about.

MH has nearly got the idea....

if you really want em chasing you and begging you for more BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF EM!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Les Biehn said:
Message thank god. Shes in America so its the only way we can really speak. Still a text message would have been nicer.

Yeah, it's difficult isn't it? THere used to be these things called phones that people used to talk to each other over long distances. I wonder what happened to those.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ya think maybe these birds just wanna be with a guy who doesn't think of sharing each moment of his sexual conquests on t'internet with a world of strangers?

If not, maybe this Pete chap has longer legs that more suit hers when she wants it doggy style.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Bozza said:
Ya think maybe these birds just wanna be with a guy who doesn't think of sharing each moment of his sexual conquests on t'internet with a world of strangers?

If not, maybe this Pete chap has longer legs that more suit hers when she wants it doggy style.

Like isaid before im pretty sure she doesnt read NSC- so what does it matter if i spout my shit on here?

i like your theory about the length of leg- that could be it, i saw her with him the other day, he is quite tall and also has a beard.

She called me last night just to say hi, she was quite pissed and said she would like to see me at some point, told her to get lost (hard to get as suggested) gonna wait to see what happens,

dont worry bozza i'll be sure to post any new develpments on here asap, i know you like read about them.

:thumbsup:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
tedebear said:
Well obvioulsy you're an easy lay ;) are you sure you're not rolling over in the morning and saying marry me, have my children and cook me a fry up love please? Usually gets em running! :blush:

Seriously - are you looking too hard? Scaring em off? and/or are you going for the girls that just want casual sex and not relationships? :( Not usually very productive on the relationships stakes those options!!

yaeh i guess your right, i am an easy lay.

thing is ive had long term birds for the last 8 years- so i think my assesment of new girls character is a bit rubbish, how am i supposed to know if a girl wats casual sex or a serious relationship?

might sound like a bit of a nob if i just come out and ask them.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
bristolseagull said:
yaeh i guess your right, i am an easy lay.

thing is ive had long term birds for the last 8 years- so i think my assesment of new girls character is a bit rubbish, how am i supposed to know if a girl wats casual sex or a serious relationship?

might sound like a bit of a nob if i just come out and ask them.

Sex on the first date is a sure fire way to know she wants casual sex

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
ben andrews' girlfriend said:

not really tho, me and this tall girl had an amazing time together- not just shagging, we really clicked from the word go, had some sort of 'connection', i know it sounds bent- but thats just the way it was.

we shagged on the first date- but she does want a serious relationship, only not with me.

:(

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
tedebear said:
Buy a dog or rent a neice or nephew to pram around with for a day - that usually gets the girls interested! :blush:

That is a great idea. I used to push around my god daughter around the park all during the previous summer. I got 3 dates out of it.

bristolseagull said:

She called me last night just to say hi, she was quite pissed and said she would like to see me at some point, told her to get lost (hard to get as suggested) gonna wait to see what happens,

dont worry bozza i'll be sure to post any new develpments on here asap, i know you like read about them.

:thumbsup:

You expect "new developments" after telling her to "get lost", when you are, after all, just some bloke she had casual sex with!

I doubt there will be many "new developments" mate! You should have told her it's all fair in love and war, and hope she does well with her new relationship. She would have been so uncomfortable to think her time with newbloke was so readily sanctioned.

You've blown that now. :clap:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Yeah, but im not just 'some bloke she shagged' im special, she'll see the error of her ways soon enough.

i did sort of wish her luck with the new guy, but i can tell she still likes me, she was seeing him before me, so i guess it was always going to be difficult to win her over- but she binned him 3 times in faour of me so i reckon i have an outsiders chance.

In the mean time i have 2 other girls to keep happy!:cool:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
ben andrews' girlfriend said:

i don't agree with that. My wife and I had sex on our first date and have been happy together for 6 years now. A bit of a sweeping statement me thinks.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
the baby might be a bit of problem

i'll just push my dog round in a pram, whadya reckon?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Normal Rob said:
i don't agree with that. My wife and I had sex on our first date and have been happy together for 6 years now. A bit of a sweeping statement me thinks.
:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here