Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Final tall girl instalment.......

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
You know, normally i dont get bummed out by birds, but this one i really liked, and i know she liked me too, if it wasnt for this bloke (Pete's his name- ****) i really think we'd have got together.

reckon i should go after him and 'deal' with him?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tedebear said:
Bloody nora, text message dumping? myspace dumping? Not worth it either of them! Strangely it takes being dumped to show true colours!

Stupid tarts!

I love you tede. Have you a sister who is about mid 20's fit and as normal as you?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
bristolseagull said:
You know, normally i dont get bummed out by birds, but this one i really liked, and i know she liked me too, if it wasnt for this bloke (Pete's his name- ****) i really think we'd have got together.

I reckon thats the gayest idea on the planet. Not really his fault.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Les Biehn said:
I love you tede. Have you a sister who is about mid 20's fit and as normal as you?

Yes I do actually Les, I have a sister who is a blonde version of me, she's Operations and Events Manager for the NBL at home in Oz, has her own flat a few minutes walk from Bondi Beach...I'm very jealous of her to say the least!! :thumbsup:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
bristolseagull said:

No that would be stupid.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
tedebear said:
Yes I do actually Les, I have a sister who is a blonde version of me, she's Operations and Events Manager for the NBL at home in Oz, has her own flat a few minutes walk from Bondi Beach...I'm very jealous of her to say the least!! :thumbsup:

Does she like slightly over weight english men with a propensity towards beer and breasts?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Les Biehn said:
Does she like slightly over weight english men with a propensity towards beer and breasts?

She's visited twice and loves it here - especially the pubs! She found the men "quaint" to quote her! :lol:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
LB, if your slightly over weight, how did you manage to get a "beaut" of a bird who is "really fit"??

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
bristolseagull said:
LB, if your slightly over weight, how did you manage to get a "beaut" of a bird who is "really fit"??

Who f***ing knows, natural charm. When my mates first meet her they were like 'how the f*** did you manage that?'. Still most birds I go out with are pretty good looking. However I seem to be losing the weight at the moment. Only a stone or so.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Hmmmm....perhaps thats my trouble- im too f***ing perfect .

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Yeah, but i dont have a problem getting the girls- its keeping hold of them im struggling with,

seriously, in the last 2 months ive shagged 4 girls, quite liked al of them, but they all binned me!!

whats that all about?

2 of them said i was a great shag, so it cant be that.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Actually thats a complete lie, i dumped one of them.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I have twice been dumped by women after they returned from a holiday in Lanzarote, now I ask every woman I meet if they would ever go there for a holiday, if they say yes then that is as far as my interest goes as (unlike Jakey) I am not interested in completing a hat-trick.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
bristolseagull said:
Yeah, but i dont have a problem getting the girls- its keeping hold of them im struggling with,

seriously, in the last 2 months ive shagged 4 girls, quite liked al of them, but they all binned me!!

whats that all about?

Well obvioulsy you're an easy lay ;) are you sure you're not rolling over in the morning and saying marry me, have my children and cook me a fry up love please? Usually gets em running! :blush:

Seriously - are you looking too hard? Scaring em off? and/or are you going for the girls that just want casual sex and not relationships? :( Not usually very productive on the relationships stakes those options!!

Last edited:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
bristolseagull said:

whats that all about?

women LIE! you must be shit in bed!

Stop being soft, get out there and shag for England, whats wrong with you singletons?

Exactly, just listen to tedebear and stop kissing female arse, they hate it.

Now listen to NMH; after a good session with a new girlfriend, slap her on the arse and tell her she has to be on the road within the hour as you have another date later that day/evening.

Then go out, and don't be answering your phone for at least 24 hours.

She will be gagging to shag you again, it's all she'll be thinking about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here