Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Final 3 Games at Withdean

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'll be getting my tickets for the Southampton and Huddersfield games....

:clap2:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Already have mine due to the early season promotion, oh yeah....can't wait to these. I kinda hope the league is already wrapped up by the Saints game though.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Already have mine due to the early season promotion, oh yeah....can't wait to these. I kinda hope the league is already wrapped up by the Saints game though.

It will be.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What an utter crock of shit. You have to buy a ticket for eac of the last 3 home games - so basically as I want 3 tickets for the Hudds game I'm looking at£225 for the lot - some f***ing reward for going to almost every home game this yr - I can't do Sheff Weds and my Dad can't do Saints - ys I know we can sell them on for face value on here but still that's a big payment to wager out is't it. Rant over.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Blue members?

Blue Membership

Non-season ticket holders can purchase entry to the "Blue" tier membership for £30 per season (adults) - £15 (U-16s/seniors).

- Second priority* for members for high-interest away games, including cup ties and play-off matches.
- 10% discount on all shop purchases
- Two free DVDs during the season
- Priority for seats not allocated to Gold members for all home cup and play-off games.

Where does it say anything in the Blue membership about being entitled to claim a home ticket as a priority. Ditto with Young Seagulls.

f*** sake. Changing parameters again.

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
I can't wait for these games to happen, hopefully by then we will be virtually crowned champions. And play football with no nerves.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
What an utter crock of shit. You have to buy a ticket for eac of the last 3 home games - so basically as I want 3 tickets for the Hudds game I'm looking at£225 for the lot - some f***ing reward for going to almost every home game this yr - I can't do Sheff Weds and my Dad can't do Saints - ys I know we can sell them on for face value on here but still that's a big payment to wager out is't it. Rant over.

Actually I think that only applies to purchases after the 27th of march. If you are a blue member you can purchase an additional two tickets from march 21st, if I understood the ticket page correctly.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Where does it say anything in the Blue membership about being entitled to claim a home ticket as a priority. Ditto with Young Seagulls.

f*** sake. Changing parameters again.
They've had priority for home cup games in the past haven't they?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
They've had priority for home cup games in the past haven't they?

Probably, which is not part of the blue package seemingly. Besides, these are not cup games.

Bit harsh having to purchase all three at the same time - I guess it makes it easier for the ticket office and we know they struggle when there is a high volume of interest in games.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Actually I think that only applies to purchases after the 27th of march. If you are a blue member you can purchase an additional two tickets from march 21st, if I understood the ticket page correctly.

You're right - but none of us are Blue members. I know there's ways round it - i'll prob sell the Weds tickets face value on here (luckily demand is high) but it does seem a big ammount of cash to lay out IMO. And no mention of white members from 27th March - just people with a purchase history.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
All three games have to be bought together?

Bit of a pisser for me who's only going to be in the country for the Saints' game.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
How much is blue membership? Could always pay for that...

£30, and then you could still miss out on tickets and the membership scheme is being changed next year anyway.

Shit system again by the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here