Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Films that make you CRY

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Cool Runnings - When they are carrying the sled to the finish line. I'm getting a bit choked even thinking about it.

'Sanka! Ya dead, man?'

'Yeah, man'

Gladiator - I can't help myself. As much as I hate Russel Crowe I have to admit that Gladiator is a class above.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Dead Poets Society when they stand on the desks at the end, blubed like a baby and I was on a first date as well :rolleyes:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
The Bear. Anyone remember that film? Haven't watched it since I was about 8, mind. That bit where the bear's mum gets crushed. *sniff* In fact, *sniff* I can feel the waterworks coming on now... *sob*

That and Silent Runnings.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Call of the Wild - with Charlton Heston. His tame wolf/husky scrapes the snow away from the ice with its paw, and there under the ice is Charlton, dead. Blubbed like a baby. Still gets me now. Every time.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Dances With Wolves, when they shoot the wolf. I mean why shoot the wolf, why god why!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
The Green Mile

"don't put me in the dark boss, i is a farid of the dark" :cry:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The Northstander said:
For me "Meet Joe Black" is bit of a one!!

:(

I cried at the end of Meet Joe Black, but only because it was three hours of my life that I was never going to get back.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Schindler's List is probably the only film to have made me cry since Bambi.

Actually, The Killing Fields nearly did when Stanley calls Dith Pran's son at the end to tell him his dad wants to speak to him. Had to blink several times in rapid succession.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here