Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Filming in the North Stand yesterday

ScratchyM

Mar 11, 2012
H block ?

Yep, used to be in H Block. Just generally like to support the team I/we love. Sometimes get a bit noisy and try to get people going...as do NSK. It's all good. Let's face it...we're Brighton fans, there's nothing average about any of us - or our club! Up The Albion!

IanH

9sept1978
Nov 6, 2010
Did this documentary ever air on Channel 4?

The thread says May or June. Have I missed it or is it "imminent"?

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Had a quick scan of net the other day and didn't find a lot, apart from directors cv. It's part of the First cut series on C4, whenever they start.

Last edited:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Yep, used to be in H Block. Just generally like to support the team I/we love. Sometimes get a bit noisy and try to get people going...as do NSK. It's all good. Let's face it...we're Brighton fans, there's nothing average about any of us - or our club! Up The Albion!

Have you got a tache

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Are you the same Grant that used to have the drum in the early Withdean days? Used to sit in the seat right in front of you. It was a happy day indeed when somebody must have punched a hole in it cos it suddenly disappeared, never to cause splitting headaches again :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here