Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Filming in the North Stand yesterday

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Grant is an absolute Legend, and he is not one for spouting bollox. He is a typical Brighton fan, well educated, and deeply passionate about the club.

I was in Dick's bar drinking with him and the camera man yesterday, and had a really good chat, camera on us for loads of it.

it is a behind the scenes channel 4 documentary looking at the way the club has risen out of the ashes etc

This sounds magic. Any ideas when it might be aired?

Sent by Derek Acorah via the spirit world.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
the documentary is due to be aired during the summer. not sure of exact dates.

Just keep an eye out for it. and yes Danny, Grant is a funny fucker... He is pure quality!!

ScratchyM

Mar 11, 2012
believe his name is grant, he can usually be heard spouting nonsense under the screen.

worrying if they've picked him as our average supporter

1st and last post on this as I'm not gonna get into a slanging match about this.

The man from Channel 4 was filming me as part of an ongoing process filming all different fans from all walks of life (including the Octogenarian who presented the Falmer petition to Downing Street) and behind the scenes at BHA with the different aspects that make a match day. He'd been given my number from another Albion fan. He filmed me in the morning just getting ready for the match then in the crowd as he needed more footage of people's reactions to the game. It's going to be a 30 minute (24 after ad breaks) program aired around May/June time.

I suppose the answer then is for you to PM me your details if you like RRH and I'll pass them on to the cameraman so he can get the views of a fairly average Albion fan.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
1st and last post on this as I'm not gonna get into a slanging match about this.

The man from Channel 4 was filming me as part of an ongoing process filming all different fans from all walks of life (including the Octogenarian who presented the Falmer petition to Downing Street) and behind the scenes at BHA with the different aspects that make a match day. He'd been given my number from another Albion fan. He filmed me in the morning just getting ready for the match then in the crowd as he needed more footage of people's reactions to the game. It's going to be a 30 minute (24 after ad breaks) program aired around May/June time.

I suppose the answer then is for you to PM me your details if you like RRH and I'll pass them on to the cameraman so he can get the views of a fairly average Albion fan.

Don't stress on it mate. RRH is a mardy grump, who has big issues with anyone who starts any songs that he doesn't get to dictate.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Grant is an absolute Legend, and he is not one for spouting bollox. He is a typical Brighton fan, well educated, and deeply passionate about the club.
Agreed , absolute top fella

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Did Grant used to sit in the West stand at the withdean, affectionatly known as Baldrick to everyone in block E

ScratchyM

Mar 11, 2012
And thanks to everyone who's showing love on here! I love being an Albion...it's f***ing brilliant!

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Grant, where you a J blocker at the Withdean? Often wearing the pink keeper kit?

Richard Reynold's Haircut

grammatically poor
Oct 3, 2011
Peacehaven

Would you consider yourself the average fan? No offence intended, don't get that impression from sitting near you at Withdean and not too far in front of you at The Amex. You and your group always seem off your rocker to me, presumably always hammered?! Always getting the crowd going though, fair play, rather that than the Ultra's....!!

dont see myself as average eitehr!!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Would you consider yourself the average fan? No offence intended, don't get that impression from sitting near you at Withdean and not too far in front of you at The Amex. You and your group always seem off your rocker to me, presumably always hammered?! Always getting the crowd going though, fair play, rather that than the Ultra's....!!

dont see myself as average eitehr!!

I was about 6 inches to the right of the Camera guy I make lots of noise start alot of songs am I a bad person as I'm one of the NSK?

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Was pretty hammerd on sat and dont really remember any of the game to be fair.didnt see the cameraman in the north can someone tell me weather it was filmed on the left or right of the stand?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here