Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 13

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Sign Luis Muriel from Udinese, it will mean selling just about everyone of value (only player of value I kept was Bridcutt), but buy him for about £15 mill, within a year I sold him for £56 mill to Real Madrid, enabling me to buy a team that romped the Championship and is now in the process of dicking the premiership. Also, Ahmed Musa is pretty handy (Acceleration 99, Pace 98, Stamina 99). Can't do anything but run, but if you need a bit of pace, he's mustard!!

I've just started a Playing career with the Albion, Gus keeps trying to sell me, and keeps playing Ryan Harley instead of me, despite the fact that when I do get a game, I'm scoring at least 2 goals a game. Think I've played more international games (for N Ireland) than for the Albion!!!!

D

Deleted member 18477

Sign Luis Muriel from Udinese, it will mean selling just about everyone of value (only player of value I kept was Bridcutt), but buy him for about £15 mill, within a year I sold him for £56 mill to Real Madrid, enabling me to buy a team that romped the Championship and is now in the process of dicking the premiership. Also, Ahmed Musa is pretty handy (Acceleration 99, Pace 98, Stamina 99). Can't do anything but run, but if you need a bit of pace, he's mustard!!

I've just started a Playing career with the Albion, Gus keeps trying to sell me, and keeps playing Ryan Harley instead of me, despite the fact that when I do get a game, I'm scoring at least 2 goals a game. Think I've played more international games (for N Ireland) than for the Albion!!!!

gus is a dick. move to palace... that will show him...

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'm getting seriously wound up by cock heads who waste time on Ultimate Team. I was playing some scrote the other night and he raced into a 3-0 lead after 20 minutes, by 30 minutes I was back in it at 3-2. He obviously didn't like this as he kept the ball going along the back line and to the keeper, he did this until half time. He kicked off the second half and did the same. I never touched the ball from the 30th minute. :angry:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
gus is a dick. move to palace... that will show him...

To be fair, Stoke have shown an interest in buying me in the January Transfer window.....Stalling at the moment, but I can't deny I'd like more playing time :D

D

Deleted member 18477

I'm getting seriously wound up by cock heads who waste time on Ultimate Team. I was playing some scrote the other night and he raced into a 3-0 lead after 20 minutes, by 30 minutes I was back in it at 3-2. He obviously didn't like this as he kept the ball going along the back line and to the keeper, he did this until half time. He kicked off the second half and did the same. I never touched the ball from the 30th minute. :angry:

guess you need to try a bit harder...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Always report and avoid the pricks. Completely cheating and missing the point of the game, can't stand it.

D

Deleted member 18477

Judging by that comment you're probably the sort of prat that does this. It's impossible to win the ball back when peopled this.

:lolol: i'm joking. chill! i just quit the game. really couldnt care about my stats. i just play for fun and if its not fun its not worth playing right?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
How do I report them?

This is all based on you having an Xbox360, so if you don't I apologise for wastin your time.

As soon as you've finished the match, press the Xbox button (in middle of controller), click on Friends, then press right twice I think it is, and you'll see a list of all the people you've recently come into online contact with. The player you just played will be top of the list, and from there you can mute, avoid, block, report, file complaint, all sorts of stuff. Main thing is avoiding so you don't have a chance of playing them again.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Grief Reporting | Official PlayStation website

PSN won't take action just for someone spamming a game, but often you will get abuse afterwards - report that, and they will get a ban.

What they are doing isn't against the rules. It's annoying, but you just need to learn how to counter it. You don't see it in the high divisions purely because it doesn't work against good players

It's against the Xbox rules of online conduct (SERIOUS stuff of course).

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Grief Reporting | Official PlayStation website

PSN won't take action just for someone spamming a game, but often you will get abuse afterwards - report that, and they will get a ban.

What they are doing isn't against the rules. It's annoying, but you just need to learn how to counter it. You don't see it in the high divisions purely because it doesn't work against good players

I'm in Div1 of the on-line league, as far as I'm aware that's as high I can go? I literally have no idea how to win the ball back when I can't get within 10 yards of the bloody thing.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
:lolol: i'm joking. chill! i just quit the game. really couldnt care about my stats. i just play for fun and if its not fun its not worth playing right?

Sorry Dig, as you can tell this is something that gets on my tits :angry: I was under the impression that quitting games means you lose points/coins ?
I love playing on-line and if I get beaten it's no problem as long as it's fair.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Set it to attacking (right on d-pad), edge your players into good marking positions and when you have enough players forward, close them down. They'll make a mistake or you'll force them into playing properly again.

okey dokey, I'll try that next time I play someone who like's being a dick. :cheers:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hello FIFA 13 chaps.

Looking at Christmas presents for 8 year old jnr.

He's never played any console footy, (if it ain't Sensi I can't cope).

So is it worth spending top dollar on 13 when I can get FIFA 11 and spend the £20 difference on other stuff?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If he was a bit older, it would definitely matter (outdated team rosters, and mates won't have the same edition) but at that age, I think he would appreciate it the same. You can probably get 11 for about a fiver second hand these days.

Only negative point is that Brighton are rubbish on Fifa 11 compared to today!
Cool.
I don't think the nuances really apply, just so long as it's still a decent game.

I know occasionally a series will try and get too clever by half and screw it all up.
But if 11 still holds up as an overall package that'll do for starters.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I will never play FIFA 13 (seasons ) ever again I've just got relegated as Brighton from Div 5 to 6 to 7 to 8 in consecutive seasons with a record of about Won 6 Draw 4 lost 20 I can't taste any more defeat my blood pressures gone through the roof
Just about refrained from throwing ps3 out the fooking window enough is enough :rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here