Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 11 Chants and Possible NSC League/Club

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
It didn't seem to work for me just burning the files straight to the CD. What I did was put all the files you want into media player and burn the disc from there(it worked for me). Also make sure you format the disc into an audio disc instead of a data one.:thumbsup:

thanks for the info dude but i have no idea how to do what you suggest! have been trying allday to do this..

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
thanks for the info dude but i have no idea how to do what you suggest! have been trying allday to do this..

If you have itunes put the files into there, then make a playlist in itunes with them all in, then click burn cd with a blank cd in the drive.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Select them all, then drag them into a playlist you have created. To create a playlist click the plus sign at the bottom left.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Uploaded a little chants pack here with GOSBTS, the version when we win at withdean, seaaagulls and a 9 others:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G17C6995.
To get these onto the xbox you have to burn them to a cd, import them to your xbox, then place them inside a playlist to make fifa 11 recognise them.
For PS3 users they can be put onto a memory stick or burnt to a disc then copied over.
I tried them out earlier on the xbox they did seen a little quiet, but see what you think. :thumbsup:

And seeing as fifa 11 seems so popular on nsc it would be good to set up an online league for nscer's to compete against each other. If anyone could do this it would be great along with a club as I have no idea how to.

everytime i try to download the file it error's on 35% any one else having this problem? :(

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So did the Fifa PS3 lg ever get completed? I'm hopefully getting it soon. Plus how do the songs sound for everyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here