Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fifa 11 Chants and Possible NSC League/Club

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
These chants THING. I've saved the files onto a USB stick, and handed it to my boy, for his PS3.

What do you actually do to load them on? - can someone please spell it out, in terms understood by techno-retards.

Thanks muchly.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
These chants THING. I've saved the files onto a USB stick, and handed it to my boy, for his PS3.

What do you actually do to load them on? - can someone please spell it out, in terms understood by techno-retards.

Thanks muchly.

I cant tell you for definate, as i'm at college and can't access the whole of the internet.
Im guessing he has to copy them from the memory stick to the hard drive, then go into fifa 11, then my fifa 11, then custom music and chants, the select brighton, then choose which files you want for which match events.
If that doesnt work you may have to put them into a playlist for each event like on xbox, this is done outside of fifa at the main ps3 boot menu.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I cant tell you for definate, as i'm at college and can't access the whole of the internet.
Im guessing he has to copy them from the memory stick to the hard drive, then go into fifa 11, then my fifa 11, then custom music and chants, the select brighton, then choose which files you want for which match events.
If that doesnt work you may have to put them into a playlist for each event like on xbox, this is done outside of fifa at the main ps3 boot menu.

Thanks Tom.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Anyone willing to give me a step by step guide how to do the file thing for xbox? I don't have a clue myself really but it would be a nice feature to have.

If you mean the chants, then you have to download the file at the start of this thread. Then burn those mp3 files to a audio CD, put this into your xbox and import the files onto your harddrive. Then put the files in different playlists for different match events, scoring a goal and winning a game for example. The go into fifa 11 and goto my fifa 11 --> custom music and chants and then assign the playlists to brighton.

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
Thanks Tom.

Here you go chaps, this worked for me-
For PS3 users:

1. Copy them over to the PS3 via flashdrive/cd etc. Go to Music and find your Disc or MP3 player or USB etc., press triangle and copy them onto your PS3.

2. FIFA11 will access Chants from a set playlist. You have to create these playlists. So go to Music on your PS3, then Playlists>Create New Playlist, then name the playlist a specific club, i.e. Chelsea. Then, as the files are named by Album, just find the specific "album" you've just installed, press Triangle and "Add to Playlist" then find the apt Playlist you've just created i.e. Chelsea and bob's your uncle, all chants are now in that Playlist. Repeat this step for all Chants and Clubs you want in the game.

You can do 1 and 2 in any order. i.e. you can name playlists before you install the files. ALTHOUGH if you insall the audio first, it makes it quicker as naming playlists can be done by selecting the "album" Triangle>Add to Playlist>Create Playlist, and it'll already have the name of it there, there's no need for a keyboard!
For Entrance music and Goal Music etc. These are indvidual files. Just leave them in the folder. You've only made a playlist for the above because they have many files. Entrance music etc. only has one. Therefore, there's no need.

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
how do you get them off the cd onto the xbox? i can play them but cant see how i save them to the hard drive...

It didn't seem to work for me just burning the files straight to the CD. What I did was put all the files you want into media player and burn the disc from there(it worked for me). Also make sure you format the disc into an audio disc instead of a data one.:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here