Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS, why do people have to jump infront of f***ing trains?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:censored:

There I was on the 1604 to London Bridge, with a bottle of DR Pepper and a bottle of Fanta Lemon, and also a Sun newspaper. Was more than ready for the 58 minute journey ahead, picking up a mate at Gatwick. Until suddenly I hear there's been a f***ing fatality at Balcombe (F'ing BALCOMBE!!!) meaning my train was canceled, and that went for every train going into London. Cheers x.

Anyhow after circling Churchill Square, god knows how many times I decided to go back to Brighton Station and ask how long it would be before any trains were running "At least 3 hours" the man said:mad::mad::mad:. But he said if your after, Gatwick, London Bridge or London Victoria - you can get a train to Haywards Heath then a COACH( I felt like Basil Fawltys crew, I really did!) to Three Bridges then a train from Three Bridges to Victoria.:shootself So a simple trip which should have seen me in a pub in Tottenham by 6, turned into a disaster. I ended up getting to the ground at 7.45! with no time for a Bevvy.:censored:

The only good thing in that chaos was, I got the last seat on one of the coaches from Haywards Heath.

And If that wasn't enough, the 2302 was 20 minutes late getting back in from Brighton.

This just proves how selfish people are, and that if people are going to jump infront of a train, they should do it when the 2 times UEFA Cup champions aren't playing.:censored::censored::wozza:

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
:censored:

There I was on the 1604 to London Bridge, with a bottle of DR Pepper and a bottle of Fanta Lemon, and also a Sun newspaper. Was more than ready for the 58 minute journey ahead, picking up a mate at Gatwick. Until suddenly I hear there's been a f***ing fatality at Balcombe (F'ing BALCOMBE!!!) meaning my train was canceled, and that went for every train going into London. Cheers x.

Anyhow after circling Churchill Square, god knows how many times I decided to go back to Brighton Station and ask how long it would be before any trains were running "At least 3 hours" the man said:mad::mad::mad:. But he said if your after, Gatwick, London Bridge or London Victoria - you can get a train to Haywards Heath then a COACH( I felt like Basil Fawltys crew, I really did!) to Three Bridges then a train from Three Bridges to Victoria.:shootself So a simple trip which should have seen me in a pub in Tottenham by 6, turned into a disaster. I ended up getting to the ground at 7.45! with no time for a Bevvy.:censored:

The only good thing in that chaos was, I got the last seat on one of the coaches from Haywards Heath.

And If that wasn't enough, the 2302 was 20 minutes late getting back in from Brighton.

This just proves how selfish people are, and that if people are going to jump infront of a train, they should do it when the 2 times UEFA Cup champions aren't playing.:censored::censored::wozza:

PD

"with a bottle of DR Pepper and a bottle of Fanta Lemon"

Interesting combination!

Which bottle did you open first?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
PD

"with a bottle of DR Pepper and a bottle of Fanta Lemon"

Interesting combination!

Which bottle did you open first?

Hmm, interesting question , It was the Fanta Lemon. And When I asked for a bag, the c'unt tried to charge me and penny:shrug:

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Hmm, interesting question , It was the Fanta Lemon. And When I asked for a bag, the c'unt tried to charge me and penny:shrug:

PD

My money was on you having saved the Fanta Lemon for the return leg to celebrate going through!

Walkers crisps?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
PD

My money was on you having saved the Fanta Lemon for the return leg to celebrate going through!

Walkers crisps?

Nope, just 2 drinks and a Sun. Because at this point my plans of having 4-5 pints in the boozer up there were going perfect, little did I know.. some knob was going to do that.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Nope, just 2 drinks and a Sun. Because at this point my plans of having 4-5 pints in the boozer up there were going perfect, little did I know.. some knob was going to do that.

Thought you were short of money - how much would that cost? (and do you have to pay the adult who orders for you) :lolol:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Shame the train wasn't delayed even more, would have saved you the embarrassment of seeing your side go out to Ukraines finest:thumbsup:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Should support your local team

D

Deleted User X18H

Did the ticket collector tell you he could confirm trains were running again in 10 mins or he would ban himself from work for two weeks?

The situation is that sadly someone has given up on life and want to end it just think how desperate you must be knowing that if jump in front of a train you will kill yourself!!

How you were inconvenienced in your quest to pretend to be a Tottenham fan by someone who was so depressed such excitements of life couldn't persuade them to carry on is of little consequence now I expect you are watching Balamory in a minute.

Mar 13, 2008
They are wankers. How do you think the people that have to come and find your body parts and scrape them up must feel and the poor driver.
Do it in some way that affects as little people as possible not that way. Or don't do it at all.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
it's not often i agree with HB&B, but here goes. Someone was so low, so down, so desperate that they killed themselves. Have some sympathy instead of whining on about your sad obsessions.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
In answer to your question, my guess would be they read one of your posts and thought if you and your generation are the future then life isn't worth living.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
It's about time they built perspex glass barriers around platform edges and at bridges above railway lines to stop this sort of thing happening.

800px-MTR_Hong_Kong_platform_screen_doors.jpg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So its all lies that you have just turned 16 then if you are soooooo upset up didnt get your pre match "Bevvy" or does the law of the land not apply to you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here