Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS Murray

Jan 12, 2012
Murray going through a rough spell at the moment, his confidence is low and he had a mare last night. But in my opinion,play him with someone with pace, and we'll see the real Murray from earlier in the season.For all the weeds saying we signed a dud,you know he's a great player, you're just in denial !!!
He'll come good don't worry.

Murray going through a rough spell at the moment, his confidence is low and he had a mare last night. But in my opinion,play him with someone with pace, and we'll see the real Murray from earlier in the season.For all the weeds saying we signed a dud,you know he's a great player, you're just in denial !!!
He'll come good don't worry.

BWAAAAAHHAHAAHAHAAAAAaaaaaaaghhhhhh (cough, splutter)

No, no,.... you are right . Yes, of course.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'd still have him in the squad. Apart from the goals he would(or wouldn't) have scored this season he brings a number of other things to the table. He is excellent in the air, something we utilised to great effect last season at both ends of the pitch. He can hold the ball up well and bring others into play. He wins an inordinate number of free kicks and penalties. These are all things we've missed as we've spent the season trying to replace him within the squad-first with Billy Paynter and now with Vokes. I can't help but feel that if we'd kept him instead of all the threads talking about can we make the play offs we'd have the same number or more talking about can we clinch automatic promotion.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
For all the weeds saying we signed a dud,you know he's a great player, you're just in denial !!!
I don't think it's denial, we know he's a good player, it's just piss taking banter. What else would you expect?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Quite funny how the Palace fans were raving about signing Murray, he's gone there scored a goal against us and done f*** all else, they obviously don't play him in the right formation or with a good strike partner, he'd be mint if he was still at us.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'd still have him in the squad. Apart from the goals he would(or wouldn't) have scored this season he brings a number of other things to the table. He is excellent in the air, something we utilised to great effect last season at both ends of the pitch. He can hold the ball up well and bring others into play. He wins an inordinate number of free kicks and penalties. These are all things we've missed as we've spent the season trying to replace him within the squad-first with Billy Paynter and now with Vokes. I can't help but feel that if we'd kept him instead of all the threads talking about can we make the play offs we'd have the same number or more talking about can we clinch automatic promotion.

This.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
For me, the reason Murray isn't scoring shit loads of goals for Palace is because they don't have Elliott Bennett in their team. Simple as that.

For me, the reason Murray isn't scoring shit loads of goals for Palace is because they don't have Elliott Bennett in their team. Simple as that.

But they have the BEST EVER EVER young player in Mr Zahahaha.:whistle:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm looking forward to his next big Northern move.

MK Dons probably.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I was thinking the other day I wonder if there are others who regret doing the dirty on us

Mark Mcghee springs to mind now at Bristol Rovers what a leap up

How is that a good example? We sacked him!

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake

Spot on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here