FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
"Get rid. Send him back to Brighton. 0 effort."

No thanks. :lolol:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I hope does leave palace in the summer and ends up in league 1 and then he can look back & realise he had it good with us and its not all about the money!

Indeed but he's not on mega bucks and he has a family to support so I can't feel bad about him going for a longer contract and a few more grad if it means an extra couple of hundred grand by the end of the 3 years.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
To think how Palace gave it large with their...'We have signed Brightons top scorer..their loss,our gain'...Who's sorry now...who...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Indeed but he's not on mega bucks and he has a family to support so I can't feel bad about him going for a longer contract and a few more grad if it means an extra couple of hundred grand by the end of the 3 years.

Errrr, how many families in this country can rely on around 100k a year to support them? Shoddy excuse.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Every week is proving Gus more and more right.

Glenn Murray this season: 36 games, 6 goals. ABYSMAL.

He is not a Championship goalscorer and never will be. I will always appreciate what he did for us last season, but the occasional good touch and one season of goals in the third division by the age of 28 does not equate to a quality player.

Quite right.

It baffles me that people think that Gus DOESN'T know what he's doing.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
"To (sic) slow for this division and Brighton would of (sic) offered him more money if they thought he was good enough"

Spot on.

It's taken them the best part of the season but they've finally realised that they didn't "steal" our best player off us, they paid more (and for an extra year) than we thought he was worth.

I still love Murray though

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
In October last year, there seemed to be huge clamour on here that we should never have let him go. Shows what we all know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here