Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ferdi Kadioglu **Singed 27/08/24**

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Looked exactly like a player who’s hardly played this season due to a transfer saga and who’s previous Brighton experience consisted of walking in front of the North Stand dressed as the man from Del Monte.

That’s not really going to be how he plays for us going forward. It’s incredible there are people on this thread who don’t understand that.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
He played left back. Going to check back through my posts to see who I need to collect from, pretty sure I’m owed a tenner.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
He played left back. Going to check back through my posts to see who I need to collect from, pretty sure I’m owed a tenner.
I got the impression he has no left foot whatsoever. Think we'll mainly see him at right back.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Looked exactly like a player who’s hardly played this season due to a transfer saga and who’s previous Brighton experience consisted of walking in front of the North Stand dressed as the man from Del Monte.

That’s not really going to be how he plays for us going forward. It’s incredible there are people on this thread who don’t understand that.
I think he's going straight down to the knackers yard.
Next time you see him will be poking out the end of a pritt stick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here